𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 (2)

In this timeline, it'd be May 18 (if you followed along Journal entries), which I would consider to be Jenny's birthday. (that's right Miss Jane is very much a Taurus sign) this is more less a filler chapter, since I like to write just pure fluff sometimes. and a way to explore into what's to come from Jenny's undigged past.

Enjoy! 

_____

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jenny groaned, slouching in the passenger's seat of Kevin's car. Today was supposed to be the day she finally got a break but imagine her shock when Kevin came knocking on her door, dragging her off to who knows where.

"Groaning isn't gonna get you anywhere." Kevin said.

"Where are we going?" Kevin simply smirked and said nothing to answer her to which she groaned once more.

"Here, maybe you'll shut up for ten minutes." Kevin opened his compartment, throwing her one of her puddings.

"How'd you know?"

"Ben."

"You know, today was my day off─ "

"You know, you used to be the silent type. Used to wonder how to get you to say something most of the time, but now? I'm just wondering how to make you shut up."

"Remember that time I accidently stepped on your car and left a major dent?"

"Yeah?"

"Keep talking and it won't be an accident next time around."

"Are you... threatening my car?"

"And what about it?"

"That's a dangerous line you're crossing Jane."

"Would you be in this situation if you hadn't dragged me out?" Kevin scoffed, bringing out a bag full of powdered donuts and stuffing it into her mouth while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Shut up and eat, since that's probably the quietest you get." Kevin mumbled the last bit to himself as Jenny happily munched on her donuts.

After another 5 minutes of being on the road the two stopped at a nearby buffet at the busiest part of town.

"What's the occasion?" Jenny drooled at the thought of all the kinds of meals she'd get. "I don't get taken all the way out here everyday."

"Would you like to go in and eat or keep asking questions out here?"

"Your treat?" Jenny glared, pointing at him.

"Was it not obvious, idiot."

"I don't know Kev, you seem like the type would bring me out just to make me pay for the fun of it."

"Keep standing and I just might."

"No!" Jenny quickly moved to catch up with him, moving excitedly.

"I don't know anyone else who makes buffets look like they've just been taken to the biggest amusement park."

"Eating is fun!" Jenny argued.

"Do you ever get full?"

"I do, I'm still human."

"You are?" Jenny punched his arm.

"Ow! Jeez! Where'd you learn to punch that hard?"

"Training." Jenny smugly grinned.

───