𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 - 1 -

Since I'm busy with travelling and I'd hate to leave this story for long while, I had enough time to write a small scene that's been circling my mind this whole week. Chapter 20 will be the next thing that comes after this,

Do tell me if small chapters of their domestic life (their engaged time period and married life with their kids included) is something you'd like to see more often. (with nothing that spoils the plot of course) Especially with the upcoming arc I have prepared.

Jenny and Ben are in their mid twenties in this. 

───

"The music is starting to scare me." Jenny groaned. "Where did you go? I think I lost you."

"It isn't too bad," Ben laughed. "I didn't go far, I'm a few rooms down from you."

"Okay okay I think I found somethii── OH MY─ IT WAS RIGHT BEHIND ME BEN IT WAS BEHIND ME!"

"Calm dow─ "

"YOU TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN A TERRORÍFICO ZOMBIE DE CULO FEO TRATANDO DE OLER MI CULO ESTABA JUSTO DETRÁS DE MÍ TRATANDO DE COMERME DE ABAJO HACIA ARRIBA!"

[ A/N: TERRIFYING UGLY -CENSORED- ZOMBIE TRYING TO SNIFF MY -CENSORED- WAS RIGHT BEHIND ME TRYING TO EAT ME FROM THE BOTTOM UP. ]

"You're really scared to the point you moved on from english?" Ben wheezed. "Run and shut the door on him, that sometimes does it according to what some people say."

Jenny and Ben were in the midst of playing a popular zombie game that had been released. Usually horror wasn't something either of them were interested in, especially zombies. But Ben's ego had gotten the best of him from all the talk he heard around and wanted to give a go at it. Naturally wanting Jenny to tag along with the bribe that he'd let her have control over the seating arrangements of their wedding.

"Please don't catch me, please don't catch me, please don't catch me," Jenny quickly shut the door on the zombie before it could follow after her. "AHA! TAKE THAT TONTO!"

"Hurry up Jen before another one finds you."

"Is it really locked in there though?" Jenny wondered, moving to check the door before it suddenly opened, making her jump from her seat on the floor. "MEIRDA! MEIRDA! MEIRDA! IT CAN OPEN DOORS BEN IT CAN OPEN DOOOOORS!" Jenny moved her avatar to run, nearly breaking her controller button from how hard she was pressing it before she ran into Ben's character. "KEEP GOING IDIOTA! THE OTHER WAY BEN OTHER WAY!"

"I'M GOING!"

"IT'S RIGHT BEHIND US─ DON'T STOP TO LOOK ESTUPIDO. THAT'S HOW THEY ALL DIE IN HORROR MOVIES."

"CALM DOWN JEN YOU'RE SWEARING IN SPANISH AGAIN!"

"NO PUEDO EVITARLO!"

[ A/N: I CAN'T HELP MYSELF! ]

"I SHOULD'VE TAKEN SPANISH WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!"

"Wait can't we kill it?!"

"OH YEAH!"

"idiota."

"You forgot too, you know."

"I'm not the video game addict in this relationship."

". . . Fair point."

It took around five more sessions of screaming before they could get rid of the zombie.

They fell in an on guard silence, slowly walking down the hallway, before Ben glanced at Jenny to see her completely focused on the game, grinning before he tapped on her back which made her leap from her seat, glaring at Ben who was stifling his laugh.

"Ahahaha." Jenny mocked. "See how funny it is on our next mission when I ditch you with the weird alien."

"I'm sorry, I had to."

"Whatever." Jenny huffed before placing her focus back on the game, "once we find this last key we can go open the new safe point location, and stop there for the day."

"But we don't even have a hint where it is."

"We just gotta check every room I guess."

"Let's stick together,"

"AHH─ JEN!"

"What what what!"

"THERE'S ONE RIGHT OUTSIDE THE WINDOW."

"Ha! I'm not scared of puny zombies anymore, look at them trying to get us." Jenny taunted. "Mama didn't raise a coward─ WAIT I'M SORRY I'M SORRY THEY JUST PULLED A BIG CHILL MOVE ON US I─ " Jenny frantically tried killing it with the provided gun she had before she ran out of ammo. "MEIRDA! BEN! BEN!"

"YOU KEEP THEM BUSY I'LL FIND THE KEY."

"EL JODER NOT!" Jenny protested as she ran for her life, the zombies close on her tail as Ben had already long gone for the key. "BEN I SWEAR WHEN WE'RE DONE HERE."

"Sorry Jen."

"LET'S SEE HOW SORRY SAVES YOU WHEN I── " Jenny froze at her screen, the bold red letters spelling out;

YOU'RE DEAD.

"We're divorcing."

"We're not even married yet." Ben laughed. "Wait, don't go, I can't do this alone!" It was too late since Jenny was already heading out the door.

"Callate."

"Jen!" Ben sighed, saving their progress before going after her. "I didn't think you'd die."

"Oh? Well I didn't think I'd kick you to the couch tonight."

"Jen!"

"To the couch with you."