𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹

"So you think her death might have something to do with whoever is after you?" Grandpa Max asked. Jenny had gone over to him to see if he had anything new to share after her failed investigation with her,  soon found, deceased aunt. They sat in a private room down at headquarters.

"It's too convenient. They tried to kill me first the moment I started uncovering the fact my parents' death wasn't an accident and I have some lost brother out there, then when they couldn't take me out they killed my tía who could've held information that could answer a lot of my questions?"

"This all seems a lot more dangerous than I thought." Grandpa Max frowned as he read over the letters from Jenny's brother. "I think you should start laying low. What if they come back to finish the job? I can't have you dying on my watch. I can have an agent to investigate this inste– "

"It has to be me, Grandpa." Jenny urged. "When you learn your entire life was not what it was, you have to be the one to find the truth first. My brother is clearly good at hiding and if anyone can get him to show himself, I'm the best bet."

"Even if you could. We don't have any leads. We're at a dead end. He's good at covering his traces."

"Not entirely. There was this girl who bumped into me, she had red hair and was super nice and stuff. She said I looked exactly like a friend of hers. I think she's associated with him. This also means he looks exactly like me, with violet eyes and brown hair."

"So he has a partner."

"Not just one, there was this other white hair guy who actually was the one who saved me and I think he was stepping in for my brother because he disappeared as soon as I was safe."

"So we have three people to look out for."

"None of them are easy to find, I take long ways home and everything trying to see if I can run into them. I searched during patrols too. Nobody I asked seemed to know them besides small talk. But nobody has ever seen anyone close to resembling me."

"What if we lure–"

"Magister Tennyson." Magister Patelliday came into the room with Ben, interrupting their conversation. "I believe we have a problem." Grandpa Max and Jenny quickly glanced at each other before placing their attention back on Patelliday.

_____

Gwen and Lucy joined their discussion, and not long, the four now standing around Grandpa Max.

"We were chasing thugs back in Undertown and look what we found." Patelliday handed him a blaster with a familiar green Omnitrix symbol.

"That's one of ours." Jenny noticed.

"How are low-level bad guys in Undertown getting their hands on our tech?" Ben questioned.

"This information doesn't leave the room." Grandpa Max commanded. "But Plumber tech has been mysteriously disappearing from our base in the last couple of months."

"Disappearing. . . or being stolen." Patelliday suspected.

"We believe we have a mole inside Plumber headquarters."

"You mean Jerry from inhuman resources?" Ben started to share his accusations. "I wasn't going to say anything but he looks exactly like a mole."

Grandpa Max silently looked at him as Jenny raised an eyebrow.

"It's a joke!" Ben raised his hands. "Of course, I know what a mole is. How dumb do you think– "