𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Don't be shy to drop some comments! It really does make my day <3

"There it is...Revonnah." Rook pointed out. The three were on his hovercraft, flying back to Rook's home planet since Rook's been feeling homesick lately and Jenny thought it'd be a fun idea to go to his home for a visit, especially since she heard from some Plumbers they've had this harvest celebration thing going on.

"Bet you're glad to get home, huh, Rook?" Ben grinned as Jenny marveled at the sight of the large blue planet. It isn't every day they get the chance to explore off the earth!

"I wonder what kind of food they serve." Jenny unconsciously wondered.

"I guess rumors of your love for food were proven correct," Rook deadpanned.

"You only figured that out now?" Ben raised his eyebrow.

"The food is great at home, I appreciate your suggestion to come." Rook sincerely thanked her. "I have not participated in the harvest in some time, and it will be good for both of you to dig in and get your hands dirty."

"Whatever. Being a hero is all about working with my hands." Ben grinned. "Humungsour." He slapped his Omnitrix. "Boom. Shocksquatch." He slapped it once more. "Boom."

"Not quite what I meant."

"Right. Fieldwork. Can't wait." Ben frowned, crossing his arms as he sunk on his seat as Jenny chuckled.

"You will love Revonnah at harvest time. We have majestic, rugged terrain. Oh, and the people you will see them. Revonnahganders are gentle, peace-loving farmers. They will welcome you two with open arms."

"That sounds-"

_____

"Absolutely terrifying." Jenny held on to her chair as sudden fireworks seemed to keep being blown up around their ship.

"Not exactly open arms, Rook," Ben exclaimed. "I thought you folks were peaceful farmers!"

"It is the opening of the harvest. For millennia, my people have launched fires during the harvest to fend off the mindless, crop-destroying rodents. "

"Oh. Blowing stuff up to celebrate, I can get behind, as long as we're not one of the things that explode."

"I don't want to be turned into confetti." Jenny gripped on her chair as Rook maneuvered away from the fireworks, landing the craft at some stopping place in front of his home as we all got out. "This is why I don't like going to fireworks... " Jenny stumbled out of the craft, carefully regaining her footing as she soon caught up to the boys to see Rook showing off his skills with a large knife stick, meant to pick the harvest fruits with as he grinned at Ben before picking a fruit with the knife from the wedge of rocks as it came flying towards Ben before Rook grabbed it.

"Behold the fruit of Revonnah, Amber Ogia." Rook grinned before smashing the whole thing on his face to eat it.

"Eww." Ben cringed. "There's other stuff to eat besides Amber...whatever, right?"

"We have many different recipes for it."

"It looks almost like a grapefruit if you really look at it." Jenny pointed out, poking the remaining fruit Rook had not plucked. "I wonder if it kinda tastes the same as one."

"Jen, you cannot be serious about wanting to eat that stuff?"

"Ben, you know me. I'm always up for a new meal."

"Great," Ben muttered as they began walking before the two teens noticed the high cliff they were upon. "We're pretty high up here." The two saw slimy ugly large rats as Jenny cringed grabbing Ben's hand to pull him away to catch up to Rook. "Rook-" He was about to explain about the rats before he got cut off.