𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Before we begin! Here's a photo of Calina, Jenny's evil copy:

_____

"So you believe this woman may be your lead?" Zander asked Jenny, driving back home after refilling her car tank.

"She said I looked like someone she knew. Who else looks like a carbon copy of me other than my brother?"

"How will we find this person?"

"I ran into them on my way to the convenience store. They looked like they were in a hurry." Jenny picked up her phone after parking her car, taking it off the speaker, and placing it on her shoulder as she locked up her car.

"Do you suggest we investigate workplaces nearby?"

"You can look into it right?"

"I will. I think I can access employee databases to try and identify any women with red hair and see if you recognize the photos I send you." Jenny walked towards the apartment complex, heading to the door unaware of the lingering shadow behind her. "And after we can talk about the symbol on the dagger, I found a match, but I'd rather we not talk about it over the phone."

"Thanks."

"When would you like to meet up? We did not get to have a proper look around the house,"

"That's true, we did run out— " Suddenly she got her mouth covered, quickly holding in her breath knowing not to breathe in case it was a sleep-induced drug, trying to step on whoever was trying to kidnap her.

"Midget? Midget? Are you there?" Jenny tried to reach for her Omnitrix only to feel something pierce her arm, slowly losing her consciousness. "Jennifer!? Jennifer, are you alright? Do you need me to come? Or call in Ben or Rook from his patrol? " A larger shadow came out, taking the unconscious Jenny and using a device on her, her brown hair changing to a bright white color along with her clothing changing to a beige yellow, replacing the purple, now taking the appearance of the infamous stoic prisoner and partner of the known Albedo, Calina.

"Yes, I am alright. I thought I had seen something. No need to inform Ben."

". . .Okay? About our meeting time?"

"I will have to get back to you." She hung up the phone, placing it in her pocket.

"Now we must place Jane back in your cell before they realize she's missing."

"Yes," Calina nodded, quietly walking back to their vehicle. "Does this human ever stop craving a meal? Let us pass by Mr. Smoothys again,"

______

"I'm hungry."

"That's all you got to say about this situation?" Ben asked, deadpan.