𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

"Say, Do you remember when we got together?"

"Hm?" Ben looked over the bed, nearly asleep, to see his fiancee Jenny staring at the ceiling deep in thought. "What do you mean?" He yawned.

"When we first got together?"

". . . what about it?"

"It was one hell of a dramatic confession now that I really think of it."

"You think so?"

"It was like a TV show level drama."

"Hm, I guess. But why are you thinking about that now?" Ben mumbled, swinging his arm around Jenny, trying to coax her to sleep with him. "We have a lot of stuff to do in the morning, Jen."

Jenny and Ben were in their early-twenties, they'd remained living together and decided to tie the knot seeing as they were already acting as a married couple would.

"I know but I can't help but think about it. I remember you were hella jealous even though you had a girlfriend."

"Yeah, I made a lot of dumb choices,"

"You still do."

"I don't take slander at 3am in the morning."

"Can't be slander if it was the truth."

"What were you saying about how we got together?" Jenny scoffed at his attempt to change the subject back.

"I can't believe we nearly ruined our friendship that time."

"We did ruin our friendship,"

"What?"

"We're getting married aren't we?"

"Yeah- I meant during that period of time, idiot."

"Yeah, I feel bad thinking of it." Ben nuzzled closer to his soon-to-be wife, finding a comfortable position.

"You already knew about my feelings, how did you figure out you liked me back? That's been bothering me lately."

"So that's why you kept spacing out during the meeting today?"

". . . so you gonna tell me or what?"

"Geez, hold on. Let me try to remember when it was."

"Six years ago, when we were 15. . . unless you liked me before that."

"Maybe, perhaps, I don't know I had a lot of swings of emotions around that age. But for sure I realized I fell for you when we were 15"