𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

This is more of a side chapter, it doesn't follow the plot but still will be a real event in the course of the plot?

Also, there will be slight curses and a mention of murder. So, careful of that.

__ * __

"Can't we just yank the thing off her head?" Ben asked as they watched his girlfriend lay down on the white medical bed with an uneasy look, a spider thing attached to the top of her head, leaving green veins across her arm.

"I do not suggest that is a wise idea." Rook said, watching her heart rate spike before calming. "Taking the Cassiopeian Spider off her arm would automatically kill her."

"Then how did I take that thing off my girlfriend's arm without having her harmed?!"

"There is one way, and only one." Driba informed him from his small laptop.

"And what's that?"

"The Cassipoian flower, the dust it emits will force it to detach from her." Blukic explained. "But,"

"There just has to be a but." Ben groaned.

"You have to travel to Galvan Prime and find a Doctor who specializes in this stuff, won't be easy since there is rarely any around."

"Then we'll head out at break of dawn." Rook concluded, turning to leave. "Let's go, Ben." Ben seemed reluctant to leave Jenny in her uneasy state.

"I'll be there in a few hours, I think I'll stay a bit longer."

"I'll get you Dinner, I know you skipped Lunch."

"Sure."

| JENNY'S POV |

"Where am I?" I walked around her dreamscape, noticing myself in a phantom form. "Is this some sort of time travel? Am I dead?" I looked around, recognizing the room I was in. "My old bedroom..."

"SHE KILLED MY SISTER!" I heard a loud scream and quickly walked through the door seeing a petite girl, with a pixie short hair and clinging to a small kitten as she hid behind a stair rail watching the scene unfold with a scared look, it was me. 5 year old Jennifer Jane.

"Gizzelle cal-" I heard my uncle's soft voice, feeling tears come up. Of all the times I had to be sent back to, why here? Why this moment?

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, IT WAS THAT BRAT. ALL HER FAULT. IF MY SISTER DIDN'T NEED TO RUSH HOME FROM WORK BECAUSE OF THAT BRAT ACCIDENTLY STARTING A FIRE, SHE'D STILL BE HERE." I watched as my Aunt, drunk and Angry, waved around a gun as Uncle tried to calm her.

"She was only one-"

"AND?! SHE DESERVES TO FUCKING DIE. WHY ARE YOU SO SOFT ON HER?!"

"Please put the gu-"

"I HATE YOU. I HATE HER. WHY DOES THE BAD PEOPLE HAVE TO GET AWAY?!"

"It wasn't her fau-"

Bang!

Jenny's younger self choked a gasp as she held her mouth, watching her Uncle's lifeless body fall to the ground. This was the moment her life took the darkest turn.

"No..." I said, tears streaming down.

"Meow." My Aunt snapped her head around at the small sound of the kitten as the little girl held the kitten closer as she tried her best not to cry as she quietly snuck her way back to her bedroom.

"WHO'S THERE?!" Aunt stormed up the stairs, passing through the stunned teenage girl.

"I should've been the one killed, not him." I said. "It wasn't his fault. It was mine." I turned around to walk back inside as I saw my young self, trembling in fear as she tried her hardest to act asleep.