𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Leave some comments and enjoy~!

"First personal appearance we've done in months," Ben complained, looking at the Olde Bellwood Festival flier as they were walking through the entrance of the mentioned festival. "And I only see Jenny's name!"

"Ben." Rook said. "I know that you are famous across the universe, as is Jennifer, but it does not seem right for a Plumber to seek personal celebrity."

"Rook, Plumber. Ben and Jen, heroic duo." Ben cleared up. "If people want to shower us with attention, who are we to stand in their way?"

"Ben Tennyson! Jennifer Jane!" A woman exclaimed, she was wearing a blue business suit, Jenny assuming she must be the manager around here. "Natalie Alvarez, Deputy director of Bellwood parks regulation and organizer of this little shindig." She shook both their hands as they offered a grin. "We spoke on the phone, I'm glad you two and your little...sidekick could join us today!"

"Sidekick?" Rook asked.

"I wanted to get Kangaroo Kamando for this year's festival, but the kids were all Ben 10! Ben 10! Don't Y'know?"

"Oh man, Kangaroo Kamando would've been sweet!" Ben exclaimed.

"Loved to see him again!" Jenny agreed.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine." Natalie smiled, before turning on her heel, leading them. "We're on a tight schedule, so if you mind, you could just follow me." The four walked before stopping at a large wooden bell. "That of course, is the bell."

"The bell?" Rook asked.

"The world's largest wooden sleigh bell. To commemorate the Laplanders who founded Bellwood in 1638. Hand-carved from solid walnut. It weighs over 3000 pounds."

"Bell-wood." Rook grinned, seeing the connection to the town name.

"So um," Ben interrupted. "Ms.Alvarez? I know it's just some huge typo or something but I can't seem to find my name on here." Ben showed her the flier.

"Hm? Oh yes." Natalie smiled.

"I mean it's kinda weird since I'm also the guest of honor and all."

______

"Hahahahaha!" Jenny laughed out, watching her boyfriend sit on the dunk seat of the stan, named Dunk Ben 10.

"There's gotta be some sort of mistake, lady." Ben frowned. "I'm Ben Tennyson! Superhero? Saved the world like a billion times?"

"And the kids wanna chance to dunk ya!" Natalie grinned. "All money goes to charity, thanks again!" Natalie walked off. Ben was about to get up to leave before Jenny threw a ball, dunking Ben as he quickly swam up to the surface, glaring at her.

"Hey." Jenny laughed, smirking. "For the charities, am I right?"

"Jen..."

"You didn't do much to clear up those girls and make our relationship clearer." Jenny shrugged, throwing a second ball just as Ben got to his seat. "I deserve some satisfaction on this dunk Ben 10 game."

"I won't be surprised if it was your idea," Ben muttered.

"What was that?"

"Noth- Ah! Jen!" Ben spluttered out water as he resurfaced for the third time, glancing to see Jenny with a smug look.

"You wanna finish the rest of the balls?" She offered them to Rook as he gladly took them.

"Oh and Jennifer?" Natalie came back. "I nearly forgot to send you to your station."