𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 #5

June 5, 2025

11:23 pm.

I can't guess where Attea would attack next, but with Dr.Psychobos teaming up with her, she may have means to use less brainless brute force and more calculated attacks. Which is unsettling. He might not be the worst enemy we've faced, but we can't underestimate him either. The only good thing is their plan of mind controlling on a larger scale (like say, a planet) is out of the way seeing how we destroyed it all.

Where she attacks next is anyone's guess. But at least we have a more open mind to keep a look out for any distress calls or suspicious changes. I had already went to talk to Grandpa Max about it. Obviously he told me not to worry too much about it and rest, and just let the plumbers take care of watching out.

On a brighter note, I just finished writing my recommendation letter for Shar's entry to the Plumber academy. I'll let Rook decide when it's a good time for her to take the next step to becoming a full fledged Plumber. Probably once we settle the conflict with the incurseans. I hope to work with Shar again in the future. I can tell how much effort she puts into her dream. I'm starting to really like her.

Though I am still a bit irritable around Zander, I have been easing up on him. Seeing him take things seriously for a change. I guess I was too quick to judge his character. He had to be good at what he does if he managed to graduate from the academy as young as he is. He's annoying, but not bad.

I'll try to be nicer. Try.

                     ─── Jenny