𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

Previously in The Second Wielder. . .

"PENDEJO," Jenny burst, getting Ben nervous as he stepped back. "What were you thinking?! Are you out of your mind Benjamin?!"

"I'm sorry I swear I didn't know— "

"The three of you will surrender now before anyone gets hurt," Khyber suddenly appeared.

"Take a look around, Khyber." Ben confronted. "Your buddy Albedo lost, you lost."

"Show them," Albedo laughed from Rook's hold on him, "Show them why it is they who lost," Khyber walked over to a pod, opening to reveal Azmuth in captive.

"Azmuth!"

"Stay back," Khyber ordered. "Your little old Galvan wouldn't hold up to any rough play."

"Albedo," Azmuth sighed. "This is just the sort of thing that got you fired."

"What's the game plan Azmuth?" Ben asked. "The smartest guy in the galaxy must have a thousand contingency plans in place."

"Contingency plans? Who has time to worry about that nonsense?"

"Right now? I'd say you." Jenny quipped.

"Just hurry up and extricate me!" They all charged toward them as Khyber whistled, his dog splitting into four clones to take each of them down and pinned.

"What the–" Grandpa Max grunted as Jenny cringed at the growling alien canine nearly drooling on her.

"They're ditto predators," Ben explained.

"First thinker, I know you're wondering why I've brought you here." Albedo floated in front of Azmuth, having shifted to his ultimate form.

"If you're going to go into detail, for goodness's sake, be brief." Azmuth rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Briefly, I have built a cerebral vortex. I shall drain off Azmuth's mental abilities and use them to augment my own ultimate Galvan mind. Why, with my hyper-evolved brain combined with Azmuth's. . ."

"You'll be about as smart as Azmuth," Ben grunted with a grin.

"Imagine being so incapable you'd need to steal someone else's mind to be smart," Jenny quipped, struggling to smile through the claws digging into her shoulder.

"I'm afraid you haven't thought this through thoroughly," Azmuth said.

"Don't talk down to me, the first thinker." Albedo flew up to a button, pressing it as red electricity spasmed, shocking Azmuth as he began shaking. "Oh. and I wasn't fired. I quit!" The two watched in horror being unable to budge from the grips of the canine. Azmuth soon lost consciousness as Albedo moved up and took what seemed to be Albedo's mind as a green ball of energy. "The transfer worked!"

"Do all our minds. . . come out as glowy orbs. . . ?" Jenny whispered to herself with a bewildered expression.

"Now, watch as I make Azmuth's intelligence mine."

"Azmuth?" Ben breathed out as Khyber released the restraints on Azmuth, his limp body falling into his grips as he laughed and said, "Now, who wants a treat?" while dangling Azmuth's body in front of his dog.

"His body's still alive!" Grandpa Max shouted. Rook punched the dog off him, grabbing it by the tail to shove the rest off the others as Jenny and Ben took the chance to shift into aliens without a second thought quickly. He shifted into Terraspin and shoved into Albedo to knock out the orb from his grip as Jenny was quick to catch it in her XLR8 form.