𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰

Don't forget to leave a comment! It makes me happy (⁎˃ᴗ˂⁎)

Ben, Rook, and Jenny were running through a street of an underground city, trying to find the alien bad guys.

"There's a whole city of aliens down there!" Ben exclaimed.

"You sound surprised, Ben dude." Rook said, glancing back at the brown haired boy.

"A whole secret city!" Jenny exclaimed as she looked around.

"Come, Partners! We must catch those lowlifes who wrecked Baumann's store!" Rook declared as he ran forward.

"Yeah, Rook, about that new partner thing, don't get your hopes up." Ben warned.

"Come on, Ben. Don't be so quick to judge." Jenny said softly as he gave her an annoyed look as Jenny sighed. He'll come around...eventually.

They continued to run after the bad guys, Rook taking the highway and jumping from buildings as Ben and Jenny chased from below.

Rook went after the red robot alien while Ben and Jenny went after Liam; The chicken alien and Helmet Alien. After a bit, they all met up again and continued running into a tunnel with Ben and Jenny right behind.

"XLR8 can catch those scum buckets." Ben stated as he switched around his alien selector and slammed his hand on the faceplate as he transformed into a large furnace like alien, NRG.

"NRG, really?" Ben said, then he spit some lava on the train tracks, melting it as Jenny stepped back.

"What happened?" Rook asked coming up to them.

"Uh, new Omnitrix." Jenny nervously chuckled. "We're still getting the hang of it."

"Allow me." Rook said, grabbing his weapon from his shoulder, aiming at Liam. He then shot a yellow energy at the chicken alien, knocking him down. Once he fell, he started screaming as electrity pulsed through him and his arms were being held up by a small mechanism that floated above him.

"Nice going, Rook." Ben said, holding his shoulder. "For a newbie, I mean." Ben began to walk towards the alien as Jenny followed suit as she turned her head and smiled at Rook.

"You're good, more than most rookies I met." She said as Rook grinned.

"Thank you, Jenny."

"Now, talk. Who's behind these Aliens shakedowns?" Ben demanded.

"Behind you!" The chicken clucked out in fear.

"Even I wouldn't fall for that. And this is my first day on Earth." Rook said as Ben didn't fall for it either as Jenny looked at the alien, noticing the fear in his look before she knew, when he said behind you, he meant it.

Jenny turned around to see a train coming towards them and gasped as the two looked as well.

"Guys, Quick!" Ben exclaimed as he threw the alien across as Rook and Jenny held onto his back as he stood on the train tracks and held the bus from coming at us, pushing him back as well.

"Ah, hey! You took out my brakes!" The alien inside the hover car yelled at Ben.

"When you ran us over!" Ben countered back.

We continued to slide back with the hover bus pushing us as we slide into a different part of the city, breaking some of the stalls around. Once the car fully stopped, Rook and Jenny jumped off.