𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

"Still not working right, Blukric!" Driba, a chubby Galvan said to a skinny Galvan, Driba as they tried to shoot some lasers at Jenny and Ben who were transformed as Chromastone. "Set it on 'stun' we get 'blast!'. Set it on 'blast,' we get a low battery warning!"

"The knob is on upside down, Driba." Blukic said back, unimpressed.

"And whose job was that?" Driba challenged.

"Um, yours."

"Was not."

"Was too."

"Was not!"

"Was too."

Jenny and Ben yawned as they changed back as themselves.

"Ah, come on guys." Ben complained. "Are we done yet?"

"I thought Galvans were supposed to be the smartest beings in the universe." Jenny questioned tiredly as she tried to keep her eyes open.

"Smart, as in 'Figure stuff out quickly so that Ben Tennyson and Jenny Jane can go home' smart." Ben added on.

They've been trying to test out their new weapon for nearly the whole night.

"Har, Har, Ben Tennyson." Blukric said sarcastically. "We may not look like it..."

"But we're smarter than any human!" Driba finished.

"Says the ones who left the knob upside down for the past three hours." Jenny mumbled tiredly.

"We have yet to see any indication of that-" Ben cut himself off as the two gasped and quickly pushed their Omnitrix as the lasers began to shoot again once they were cannonbolt.

"Why did we hire you guys again?" Jenny asked as she covered her face with her large arms.

"You called control unit fabrication." Blukic argued with Driba.

"I called it, but you did it!"

"You did it!"

All four were unaware of Khyber, sneaking past behind them into a server room of some sort.

"Time to do some digging." Khyber grinned to himself.

Khyber went up to the server and placed in a computer drive.

"Play Helix files. Holo display." Khyber ordered as events from five years ago spread across the room, beginning to play.

| FIVE YEARS AGO |

"Azmuth, I can't take it anymore." Grandpa Max said bursting into Azmuth's lab, who was busy programming something with another Galvan.

"As you can see, I'm exceedingly busy." Azmuth said with his back turned. "Albedo, modify power cycles."

"I made an appointment." Grandpa Max said. "I made ten. You keep postponing!"

"First-thinker Azmuth has told you he's busy, human. Accept it." Albedo said, sternly looking at the old man who marched up to him.

"Accept this." Grandpa Max said, towering over Albedo. "One of you is going to help me with the Ben and Jenny situation, now!"

"Low Priority." Azmuth dismissed. "Come back in two years."

"Whoa!" Ben exclaimed, as the two sped into the lab in their XLR8 forms. "Cool!"

"What's this?" Jenny asked.