𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"Huh?" A bystander alien looked back to see Benshifting back to his human self as he flew across, Liam (a mutant chicken) riding a cart full of eggs right behind with Grandpa Max clinging to the edge of it.

"Are we really fighting over stolen eggs?" Ben questioned, yelling over the wind.

"I can't help myself!" Liam squawked. Ben caught onto a pole to keep from hitting the ground, the cart roughly landing on the ground before Liam drove it faster as Grandpa Max crashed to the ground unable to hang to it.

Ben jumped down, slamming down on his watch to turn into Feedback, following after the cart.Using his electricity to electrocute the cart, sending Liam flying into a stall. Ben soon noticed an alien girl recording him as he grinned.

"It's hero time!" He confidently grinned, before noticing Liam point a laser gun at him. He quickly absorbed the laser ray sent at him, sending it back to finish Liam off.

"Ben, there's a lot of worried Vaxasaurian parents right now," Grandpa Max scolded. "What are you doing?"

"A sweet Ben 10 video that's about to go viral." Ben started, as if it was obvious. "Check it out, over the shoulders." His ear plugs turned over to Liam who squawked kneeling down to hide his head in his arms as Ben's shot electricity fried his feathers before he began playing around shooting around to make it seem like he's dancing, when in fact he was dodging. "Chicken Dance!"

"Ben, Cool your jets!" Grandpa Max continued to scold as he changed back to human. "Don't toy with the villains. Contain them!" He went to cuff Liam as Ben sighed. "And even after all this time, wearing one of the two most powerful weapons in the universe-"

"And I still don't understand the responsibility I have." Ben finished off. " This is the same lecture I've heard since I was ten. They're bad. I'm good. The end. I'm getting a smoothie." Ben was about to leave before realizing he almost forgot a certain partner of his. "Wait, Have you saw Jen?"

"Last I saw her was before we chased this guy, back at the market." Ben sighed again. Why am I not surprised? Of course she stayed back there.

Ben walked back to the market to see he was right. The mentioned girl was currently stuffing herself with alien dumplings.

"Jen, why didn't you come along?"

"You tawk care of ish, didsh you?" Jenny said, before swallowing the mouthful of food.

"Still."

"I didn't feel like chasing over eggs." Jenny complained. "That's an easy case, you can do it alone. How could I join you when these dumplings were calling my name~!"

"Glad you enjoy our food." The sweet old woman smiled. "It's the least I can do after you scared off those thieves."

"I can't blame them, these are so delicious."

"You flatter me too much."

"Geez," Ben dramatically sighed, turning around to walk off. "Guess with all those dumplings you won't have any space for that exclusive store 23."

"Waitmpf!" Jenny nearly choked on her dumpling, coughing as she slowed down to swallow before drinking the glass of water next to her. "I still want those too!" She quickly put her coat back on, jumping off her stool. "Thank you for the food Miss!"

"You're welcome." The women chuckled, watching the girl quickly make her way to Ben, holding his held out hand.

"I still wonder how you haven't gained anything from all that food you eat."