𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯

The fire blazed in the apartment building as the firemen tried to keep it down.

"Madison?" A man coughed as the firemen held him back from going in. "Where's Madison?"

"Daddy!" The girl's voice was heard from the apartment.

"My little girl is in there!" He shouted, trying to break through their hold before seeing two familiar teenagers standing in front of him, their backs turned as they looked at the fire before grinning at the man.

"We've got this, sir." Ben reassured as they opened their omnitrix. "XLR8 will have her out lickety-split."

They slammed down on their omnitrix, Ben shifted into Rath, with Jenny as XLR8.

"Let me tell you something, new omnitrix!" Ben shouted, "Even Rath knows this isn't a job for Rath!" Ben then turned to the old man, pointing a finger at him. "And you! Stop worrying!"

Jenny sighed. As she grabbed Ben's hand and went inside.

"Hello?" Rath shouted. "Tiny girl with a worried dad?"

"You in here?" Jenny proceeded on as they looked around the fire.

"You want a piece of Rath, fire?" Jenny turned to see Ben punch himself, trying to aim at the small sparks on his face.

"Ben! Over there!" Jenny pointed towards the little girl, hiding in the corner as she clung to her doll.

The flaming board above her was about to collapse before Ben held it as Jenny took the girl in her arms, making her drop the doll in the process.

"Kitty!" She exclaimed pointing at Ben.

"Kitty? Kitty?!" Ben shouted. "Let me tell you something, tiny-"

"Ben!" Jenny interrupted as they ran their way out before letting the girl go as she ran to her father.

"Daddy!"

"Madison!" The family hugged each other before the girl looked sad all of a sudden.

"My dolly, I dropped my dolly!" They both looked at the heroes as they deadpanned.

"Of course you did." Ben muttered.

"Give me a break." Jenny groaned.

Before they knew it, they were back inside the fire.

"Show yourself, dolly! Rath doesn't have all day!"

"Nor do I!" Jenny soon spotted the Dolly below them. ΅Hey, it's right the- Aah!" They began to fall before a pink orb protected them and gently placed them down.

"What?" Ben questioned as they soon noticed Gwen and Kevin.

"Did you miss us?" Gwen asked, grinning.

"Hey Tennyson, Jane." Kevin greeted with a matching grin.

"Let me tell you something, Kevin E. Levin and Gwen Tennyson, former teammates back from college." Ben shouted as the two innocently smiled, knowing the personality of Rath. "You show up out of nowhere in Rath's and Jennifer's town and save Rath? Nobody saves Rath! Rath saves himself!"

"It's nice to have you guys back." Jenny grinned, as Gwen showed the dolly to Rath, calming him down.

"Dolly!"

"We'll talk once we get out of this." Gwen said as they all had noticed the building crumbling. "Come on!" Jenny grabbed all of them as they held each other's hand, using her speed to get out quickly, jumping and letting them go as both Ben and her changed back. Ben was able to land safely, not the same for Jenny who tripped, landing on her face.