𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 #𝟐

May 13, 2025

12:31 pm.

Dinner was a success! Everyone loved the feast. Especially after Ben got his Feedback, I'm glad he finally was able to move on from it, he seems better than ever with his best guy back. This time I'll make sure he never has to lose Feedback or any alien again. I trained extra hours to make sure of it. So even if I'm timed out, I wouldn't be a burden to Ben. After all we went through, the poor guy passed out on the couch, I'll have to move him later.

I tried to invite Miss Sikowitz but apparently after many years her son was moving back to Bellwood so she had to prepare his room and stuff. I never really got to meet him since he left a few days before I was taken in. I'm kinda curious about what kind of person my foster brother will be like.

The thought of having a sibling, even unrelated, excites me. Even though Ben and Gwen are cousins, they practically are siblings with how closely they grew up together. I'm not saying I don't have close bonds, but no matter how close I was, the bond between siblings or cousins are on a different level.

I'll be able to meet him in about two days when Ben and I sleep over at my foster home for our once a week visits.

Speaking of Ben, his apology about me having hard times five years ago kinda confused me. I don't think Ben would have that good of a memory, I thought of the chances of Ben also feeling guilty about it over the years but I'm nearly certain he forgot about it. I didn't think he noticed how I felt about the whole Feedback situation. From what I heard from Kevin he just came out of Malware's head with Feedback after he got sucked inside of him in the form of Way Big. The only possible answer was he saw something during the minutes he was inside Malware. Since Malware is basically a being made out of codes and stuff I can believe it probably sent Ben into a semi coma into his own memories.

I was also thinking about─

. . . I lost my train of thought. Ben decided to jump on me since I was writing on the arm chair across from him to make sure he doesn't accidentally vomit all over after all the chili fries he stuffed himself with.

I'm sure it'll get back to me eventually T - T

If people can see how much of a baby he is right now, they'd never believe this arrogant Ben Tennyson. . . actually is a clingy little thing who's so grabby for affection. Am I his girlfriend or his babysitter?

                          ─── Jenny 

The Second Wielder | Ben TennysonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara