𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

Little late but happy valentine's! Remember to drop some comments as well <3 I'll be working on our regular update now (σ'')σ

----

"How did you and Mom spend your first valentine's?" Glen asked. Glen and Ben were currently in the shopping center, looking for things to get for Jenny.

"Why so curious?" Glen shrugged.

"Just cause."

"Well, It was. . . a bit crazy."

"Of course it was. You and Jenny were like teen heroes. I bet you got attacked before your date."

"We didn't get attacked on our first Valentine's Day, surprisingly. But it was our date that got crazy."

| 25 YEARS AGO |

"You know, typically it's the girl who takes too long to get ready for a date?" Jenny retorted, tapping her foot as she stood by the door waiting for Ben to get ready.

"Sorry Sorry!"

___

"Hold on, why did you take a long time? Usually, you're down in like 5 minutes."

"I was nervous, now stop interrupting me. You're like your mom."

___

"Let's go now." Ben smiled, taking Jenny's outstretched hand as she locked the door behind them.

"So what's on the agenda?"

"Well, I know this really great place called Mr.Smoothy's and I'm wondering if my girlfriend would like such a place special to me?" Ben playfully grinned as Jenny let out a small scoff, elbowing his shoulder.

"Is it because of the special smoothie they added for Valentine's special?"

"Said that the couple who drinks it together stays together for eternity." Ben nearly regretted sharing the rumor at the smug look on Jenny's face. "You make me want to take it back."

"Too late. We're gonna share a large glass."

___

"I always knew Mom was a yandere at heart."

"She wasn't that extreme, it was all jokes anyway."

"What about that time I played a joke on mom that you were flirting with a girl."

"Do not bring up that day, I never feared my own wife more than I had then."

"Besides mom's minor yandere showing, it's going well so far isn't it?"

"Here's the thing."

___

"This is about how I ditched you with Mr.Baumann last month, wasn't it? You're mad at me and this is your way of subtly torturing me." Jenny muttered.

"No this isn't about that." Ben sighed for the hundredth time as they watched Ester gulp down the entire smoothie on her own. They had thought they'd finally be free from any heroism for the day, leaving all the work on Rook and the other Plumbers. What they hadn't anticipated was that Ester had been going out at the weirdly convenient time to see Ben and decided to join them.

"I've been a good hero all these years." Jenny tiredly mumbled, feeling completely done with everything about these girls that seem to be attracted to wherever Ben was. "I save the universe a good hundred times and what do I get in return? A few hundred homewreckers. Absolutely perfect."