𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

I had realized, that Ben's (and essentially Gwen's) birthday (after googling it) is December 27. Making him (and Gwen) younger than Jenny by seven months. though Kevin remains the oldest being born April 4th.

Merry Christmas!

P.S. Yes today's chapter is a episode from the first Ben 10 series. So 10 year old Jenny will be getting more screen-time.

P.P.S.

Jenny Jane (10-11 yrs old)

_*_*_*_

"You remember the time we ended up in some freaky Christmas cursed village in the middle of a desert?" Jenny asked. Ben and Jenny had Gwen and Kevin invited over for a cup of hot cocoa Jenny had specially made, along with some holiday decorated cookies. Since they had lots to do during Christmas Eve they had all decided to spend the week before together.

"That happened?" Kevin asked.

"Oh man, it was insane." Ben laughed at the memory, slinging his arm around Jenny. "Jen was paranoid the entire time. You'd think we were going to die."

"I mean you see a winter wonderland in the middle of a desert during summer, I had a lot of reasons to be paranoid." Jenny defended herself. "Besides, I was right in the end, wasn't I?"

"Even so, it was still fun." Gwen smiled. "It was probably the first unofficial Christmas we spent together, even if it was during the summer."

"It was one of the last peaceful ones before Kevin  joined in." Jenny said, with a jokingly sad expression.

"Says the one who went out of their way to invite me, Brat." Kevin retorted.

"Who wants you,  Jerk."

"Gwen does." He grinned as Gwen shook her head.

"You two just never miss the chance to argue, do you?" Gwen sighed.

"Still want to know how that village thing went, knowing you two lovebirds, there had to be a lot of action"

"You have no idea." Jenny chuckled. "It was way back when our air conditioner in the Rust Bucket wasn't working. . . "

| SEVEN YEARS AGO  |

"We are in the middle of the middle of nowhere." Gwen complained, the three kids, and Grandpa Max going past a sign showing the next stop would be 100 miles ahead, they were currently in the Rust Bucket, driving through blazing hot desert. 

Gwen, Ben and Jenny lay on the chairs, suffering from a barely working air conditioner. Gwen glanced at the thermostat reading 108.

"Grandpa! Can't you crank up the air conditioner?" Ben pleaded.