Halloween Special!

HOGWARTS AU

This is set in the Harry Potter universe except everything that occurred in Harry Potter had happened decades ago already and is considered historical events in this AU.

|

YEAR ONE

When Jenny, Ben, Gwen, and Kevin had received their invitation to Hogwarts, they were more than elated as they took the train to Hogwarts together.

"I heard Hogwarts is like a haunted castle,"  Ben exclaimed. Jenny and him were sitting on one side of the compartment with Gwen and Kevin on the other end. Kevin was looking out the window of the moving train as Jenny was already helping herself to the desserts she took from the dining car.

"I heard the professors in Hogwarts are the most prestigious in the world, and that all the greatest wizards graduated from Hogwarts," Gwen added, gleaming at entering her dream school.

"I can't wait to join quidditch,"  Ben huffed, confident in himself. "I'll be the best player Hogwarts has ever seen."

"What are you excited about?"  Gwen turned her attention to Jenny, who hasn't said much besides ordering cake and whatever treats she found on the menu.

"I don't really know," Jenny hummed, taking another bite of her cake. "Good food and a peaceful school life with you two, I guess."

"There's three of us,"  Ben pointed at Kevin.

"I know what I said." 

The train eventually came to an end as they were ushered out into a boat in groups of three, Gwen and Kevin splitting up with Jenny and Ben temporarily as they marveled at the menacing sight of the Hogwarts castle.

They were led inside, following up the stairs to stop, a professor standing on top of the stairway looking down at the 1st year students. 

"Welcome to Hogwarts," She greeted. "Now in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates but before you take your seats you must be sorted into your houses."  Jenny and Ben glanced at each other before looking back up to the Professor. "They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. And now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points, any rule breaking and you will lose points."  Gwen and Jenny took a quick glance at Ben who stood there oblivious to their skeptic look as Kevin held in his snickers. "At the end of the year, the house with the most points will be rewarded with a house trophy. The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." 

"We're gonna be definitely in Gryffindor,"  Ben excitedly said, the students quietly chattering to themselves as the Professor left to prepare momentarily.

"You might, but watch. Jenny has slytherin written all over her."  Kevin scoffed.

"I don't think so. Jenny's a hufflepuff, she couldn't hurt a fly." Gwen disagreed.

"Exactly, she's a wolf in bunny's clothing." 

"It's a wolf in sheep's clothing." 

"I meant what I said the first time." 

"What house do you think you are?"  Ben asked.

"I'm not certain, but I do hope I can be with you at least."  Jenny said, smiling earnestly.

"See? Hufflepuff behavior."  Gwen pointed.

"She's only like that around Ben!"  Kevin whisper-yelled. "You don't know her when it's just me."