𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

Two large red robots from dimension 12 ran on rampage, scaring away citizens as it lasered everything in their path.

Rook swooped in and moved a woman out of harm before a laser could touch her, quickly shooting back at the robot as she ran off to find safety.

Ben, as humungosour threw a large piece of metal at it, knocking down one robot before the second took its place, swinging its arm at Ben who caught it, struggling before using the arm to smash the entire robot on the floor. Jenny, in her Stinkfly form, slimed the robot to try and keep it there before a kid with a jetpack stopped them, standing in their way.

"Mmm, you forgot to say 'it's hero time." He reminded the wielders of their famous catchphrase.

"Sorry kid, no time for autographs," Ben said, walking over the kid.

"Maybe after we fight this thing." Jenny offered, following after Ben, leaving the Kid annoyed with their lack of care. A third laser stopped them, they looked to see a third bot, the first he knocked out, standing back up behind him as well.

Ben ducked as he used a metal piece to try and keep the laser hitting him, before it half-melted the metal, burning his hands.

"Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot!" Ben cried out in pain, waving his hands to get air as Jenny chuckled from the air.

"Ben Tennyson! Jenny Jane!" They looked to see the same kid from before. "I demand that you-"

"Dude, we don't have time for fanboys right now!" Ben snapped. "We're in the middle of a fight here!"

"It's best if you take shelter," Jenny pitched. "Maybe try staying unharmed?"

The two robots soon cornered the three, Rook, Ben, and Jenny standing on guard. The lasers were starting to fire up.

"Halt!" The kid exclaimed the robots shut down.

"Um, Ben." Rook said. "I don't believe this is a fanboy."

"Ha!" The kid chortled, coming up to them. "The furthest thing from it, in fact. I just wanted you to acknowledge me as your arch-nemesis and destroyer, At least. For Ben Tennyson."

"Hey," Jenny exclaimed. "Be Ben's enemy, be my enemy."

"The last thing I want to do is destroy my crush."

"Umm." Jenny didn't know what to say anymore, he wasn't 16 or above. He's a kid, and he's hitting on her. What was she supposed to say? "What?"

"I'm giving you a chance to safely stay by my side, unharmed."

"I'd rather be trampled over a herd of elephants." Jenny retorted.

"Don't say I didn't give you an out, Now, Attack."

Ben, annoyed. Picked up the kid with his two fingers.

"I don't know how you're controlling those things or what deal you got with my girlfriend, but tell them to. back. Off." The kid's backpack opened and turned into a jetpack and flew out of Ben's grip.

"She's not your girlfriend."

"Yeah, she is. The whole universe knows this fact,"

"I was supposed to be the one to have her, she doesn't belong to you, I had my eyes on her first."

"One, I'm right here." Jenny narrowed her eyes at the kid. "Tw-" She paused going into her thoughts. Wait wait wait...I can use this. I mean, how many times has Ben not done anything when girls hit on him? I deserve a little revenge, don't I? "Two, what's the whole point of this attack anyway?!"