𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘯

Don't be a ghost reader :p 

___

"Geez, Ben. If you're going to make junk out of the living room at least clean up after yourself." Jenny scolded, looking at the empty bag of chips and soda bottles laying on the floor as the mentioned-boy was currently playing sumo slammers.

"ahuh." Ben absently said, absorbed in his current match. "I'll pick it up later."

'That's what you said la⎯" The sound of the doorbell interrupted Jenny as she looked in the direction of the door, confused. "Were you expecting anyone?"

"No,"

The doorbell rang again as she went for it.

"Coming!" She alerted, opening the door to see a mutant pig...? With a glowing wrecking ball in hand, she seemed unphased at their appearance and looked up at them. "Do you need anything? Woah⎯"

"Hello." the pig snorted, grabbing onto her shirt to pull her up close to his face. "I am Thunderpig! You ate my father⎯"

"I what?" Jenny cut off in shock. "I don't know about you Sir, but I don't remember ever digesting a living pork."

"Well," Snort. "You have, you ate my father with lettuce and tomato on a wheat roll."

"You forgot to add the mayonnaise dressing." Jenny pointed out. "The dressing really topped it off you know? Top 3 best burgers I've had."

"Prepare to die."

"That's a bit far for eating a burger don't you thi⎯"

"I think about vengeance, sizzling strips of juicy, succulent vengeance."

"Stop, I just had lunch. Don't make me hungry again." Thunderpig ignored her comment and threw her back, she quickly went into a defensive position, watching him twirl his wrecking ball.

"Thunder. . . Thunder. . . " The wrecking ball conjured up thunder. "Thunderpig!"

"Jen, what's with the loud noise?" Ben asked, coming out of the house before noticing the alien. "Oh. . . "

"He thinks I ate his dad when I had that burger," Jenny informed him. "And honestly, I don't eat any meat or pork that wasn't preserved for specific reasons, so I don't know why he's blaming me for buying pork."

"You ate his dad?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Anyways, the point is I do not feel like fighting, you take it." Jenny yawned, heading back inside, "He made me hungry too,"

"Wait Jen⎯" Ben quickly dodged the wrecking ball slamming into the door, slamming down on his Omnitrix to turn into Echo.

"Hey, you'll have to pay for the wreckage of my door!" Jenny shouted from inside. Ben ran past him to lead him far from his house, the wrecking ball trying to slam him as he instead multiplied, now with three echoes standing in front of Thunderpig before using his echo waves to throw off the overgrown pig. The pig shook his head from the daze, running after Ben. Ben dodged and sent his own attacks as he kept running around, before jumping on top of a car.

"Jenny bought the pork from the market." The first echo clarified.

"And she didn't do it on purpose." The second added before all three jumped off and ran as they dodged the ball.

"She,"

"Doesn't have,"

"Any beef,"

"With you," The three echoes shared sentence. Either the walking pork didn't listen or was plain dumb, had raised the wrecking ball to attack once more. The three combined their echoes to throw off course the ball, with a physical sound wave to knock down the pig before the wave sent everywhere, breaking a certain man's car windows in the process.