Neville Longdick And His Great Adventure

By: Your favourite author.  {what} 

Neville was in his dorm, pissed because he was supposed to be the chosen one but "poor little abused Harry" got all the fame.

Neville was sitting on his bed when all of the sudden he heard a noise. He looked in his closet and saw all of the ghosts having an orgy. At that very moment, a stroke of genius hit him hard on the ass.

He has to show Harry who the alpha male is! But seconds after, the ghosts came on him but neville, being the kinky little fucker that he is, joined them only to fall face first onto the ground since their ghosts, stupid. (Dobby was there too, he sure as hell is not innocent).

Neville ran to Harry's abusive household and realised that he didn't live there anymore but before he left, he fucked that little fat child who is now buff.

Still sprinting at full speed (In a speedo), he ran to those fucking ginger's house and stole their new flying car. Little did he know, Fred and George were butt fucking and 69ing each other in the backseat (Just like in the womb).

After about 3 hours straight of Neville listening to Fred and George have twin incest, he gracefully crash landed into the castle killing 6 students who were also having an orgy in that exact spot. Neville ran out of the car searching for Harry so he can show him who the alpha male really is.

He decided to check that one alive tree because he knew that Harry liked to sit on its face.

When he arrived there he saw the tree with each branch in a student's hole. We're talking pussy holes, butt holes, dick holes but that didn't matter since Harry wasn't there.

Next, he went to check the chamber of secrets because he knew that Harry liked to fuck the snake who was very alive because magic.

When he went down he saw Tom Riddle going down on Ginny but no Harry so he ran back up.

He went to the great hall because he heard a bunch of old people moaning and knew that Harry would follow that sound to the ends of the earth.

Instead of Harry, he saw all of the teachers having ANOTHER orgy (including the sorting hat who was screaming HAFFULPAUF GRAVENCLAW SILVERDOOR). All of the teachers were making weird old people sex noises like: oeuh Dumblewhore faster you old slut.

But one voice stood out "Ouuueuuh Ooooooeuh oeoeoeooodoepdieoohhhhhhhhofhecjehcijdbrbjriurfvhubhecdoulbhcelbheclhbvdcevhjdbihvefbhvfhbfvecoouhhhhhh" It was Snape in a gimp suit!!!

That gave him the wonderful idea to check his gay ass closet where he keeps his big dick pills.

On his way to the closet, he saw Argus Filch with his cat and Voldermert with Nagini.

Filch and Voldermert were both drinking the milk of their pets (MoldyVoldy was drinking from the huge boobs of the snake and Filch was drinking fresh cat juices.

Spoiler alert: Ms. Norris is a boy). When he got to the closet he only saw those 2 loser Weasleys that nobody talks about. They were both tied up in sexy lingerie Santa outfits but nobody noticed that they were gone since nobody talks about them.

Then suddenly, Neville heard it... The sweet clapping of Harry's thicc ass cheeks coming from down the hall.

He ran down the hall as fast as he could and grabbed Harry by his shriveled dick as he whispered: "You got a tight little man pussy on you don't ya "SNIFFFFF ''''Ahhhhh" it stinks, nice and good."

Poor shaking little Harry was confused and turned on at the same time and in a panic said in a really raspy voice: "My safe word is cranberry cum"

Neville whipped out his huge, long, veiny, hairy, monstrous, thick, girthy, uncircumcised, grotesque and oddly hard dick and came on Harry's face until he was no longer very much alive and well and breathing and ok and happy.

He had so much cum in his testies because of the weird sex he witnessed all day. Neville was then CHOSEN to be the new chosen one and the first thing he did was go to the strip club and get consensually raped by Dumbledore the little whore.

The End

This is probably going to be my last story at least for a while mainly because I'm lazy. Farewell you horny perverts. Bring home the honeycomb.           {What}

{I promise you I have a chapter almost done, I'm hoping I can post it tonight, don't get mad at me} 

After All These Yearsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें