The Not A Chapter Chapter 52

*(Y/N) POV*

~Just don't read this, please~

*Extreme smut warning* ~I'm so sorry for what you're about to read~

It's christmas eve and we just came out of the bathroom from butt fucking.

My aresehole still hurts.

We are going to a day strip club that has a special show called Slutty dumbledore. (He needed some extra cash and needed it quick)

Since my arsehole hurt so much, Daddy Tom carried me all the way to the special show.

"You're such a sussy little baka."

-He said as I put my dirty blonde hair into a messy yet sexy bun.

He was only wearing a top because this was also an orgey and the person with the biggest 🐴🐔 (if ykyk) gets to fuck dumbledore.

My baby blue orbs stared down at his massive 🐴🐔 for I knew he was the one who was going to fuck dumbledoor.

We arrived at the orgey party/ strip club and there we saw voldemort butt fucking harry potter (neither where minors you pervert).

I went out to shove a cucumber up my putahy as Tom went to the 🐴🐔 contest.

Obvi he won and after he was done butt fukin dumbledore (who was dressed as slutty santa) we left to the streets and cat called minors. (Our favourite past-time)

Soon after the kids ran away we saw that they left a snowman so we decided to make sweet sweet love to it.

The End 8---p ( Y ) ← *supposed to be genitals*

(I have truly outdone myself)

-The "genius" of an author

~I'm just the editor of this, I swear to god I had nothing to do with this story, it was all her idea~ 

Yes it was

-The "genius" of an author

~I  sincerely apologize if you actually read this but I have an actual therapist now so just message me and I'll hook you up~

~God why did you read this?~

You sussy little baka

-The "genius" of an author