Smut

The long awaited eroit chapter

                    2-in-one Story Pack

Written By: your favourite author - {No}

Dumbledore, The little Whore

Dumbledore's POV:

"Another day in the strip club, I wonder who I'll lap dance on first."

-Said Dumbledore in his head.

Just then, Lupin walked through the door with a smirk on his face.

"Hey daddy Dumbledore"

-said Lupin.

"My dick is hard and you need to fix it with your butthole"

Dumbledore blushed as they walked into a private room and went nude.

But instead of using his butthole, Lupin put his dick into Dumbledore's dick hole.

They moaned in harmony (mostly in pain but in pleasure as well) but within like 3 seconds Lupin cummed into Dumbledore's dick hole before he could pull out.

"AUUEEUEAAHUUUHUAHAUUUEUEUUEHUEHUHAUHUHEUHUHUAHUHUEHUEHEAHAEEAEEEEEEEEEEAEEAEAEAUUAUAJHUEHUEHUHAUHAUAEAEAUAHHAEAUAHAHEAAUAHAAEAJHUAHUAHUHUHUHUHuHUHUHUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUHUHHHHUHUHUHUHUHHUHUHUHU!!!!"

-whispered Dumbledore as he was now pregnant.

"Ouuuhh DAADy DUUMbleDore!!! That was SOOuh GOod."

-Said Lupin.

Dumbledore slapped Lupin with his dick because now his hot stripper bod was ruined and he would eventually get fired.

(This normally wouldn't be a problem if he still worked at Hogwarts but he was caught molesting children which is why he's a stripper) {I don't approve of this}

"I'LL SUCK OUT THE CUM"

-said Lupin as he knelt down to Dumbledaddy's old wrinkly dick.

Obviously it worked because of logic and they decided to use the safe option so they butt fucked.

The End

{Oh my god} (Said Daddydore) {No}

Cedric Black

Sirius was walking down the hall in his anime school outfit with his furry wolf tail wagging, swinging his 2-inch skirt around revealing his pink polka-dot panties.

As he was walking looking straight down at a 90 degree angle he bumped into Cedric causing him to drop all his dildos.

"Bella!! Where the hell you been loca?!1?? Said Cedric.

{Wrong movie and character}

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-Ive -b-b-b-b-b-b-been s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sucking t-t-t-that h-h-h-h-h-h-h-huge d-d-d-dick" -said Surius as his huge tits popped out of his shirt.

"Well, I was just about to ask you to the yule ball loca"

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-of c-c-coc-c-c-c-course................................."

(Like a week later)

Sirius came to the ball in a full fursuit and Cedric came with a dildo taped to his uncircumcised dick. (flex tape ofc)

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mmmmmmmmmyyy f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fursuit has a butthole slip daddy."

-Said Surius.

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you BETTER use it d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-daddddyyyy."

Cedric ripped off the dildo revealing his umbilical-cord looking dick and started butt-fucking when Snape pulled out a gun and yelled in his iconic voice:

"If you cum i'll pull the trigger you horny cunts"

Then out of nowhere professor Mcgonagall started fucking Snape and within seconds the whole ball turned into a huge orgy and long story short, the school got shut down.

The End

{Wow} (Obviously you're speechless)

(This was my best story so far, you better look forward to more) (Like and subscribe and SMASH that like button like Dumbledore smashed his ass into Lupin's face)