Chapter 35

*TOM RIDDLE POV*

The door creaked as she entered the room, causing me to immediately wake from my sleep.

It was silent for a few seconds before I heard the door finally creak shut, locking in place.

"What the fuck."

-(Y/N) whispered as she got closer towards the bed.

Fuck.

I suppose I should have cleaned a bit before sleeping again, though to be fair it was more like passing out then willingly falling asleep.

I kept a pillow over my face as I heard her walking closer, I'd rather not feel the guilt of what I did at the moment. I will apologize, but I'll come up with something better later.

"Tom, what the fuck happened?"

-She said at the edge of the bed.

"I apologize."

-I mumbled from under the pillow.

"Tom!"

-She yelled, quickly yanking the pillow out of my hands and away from my face, tossing it to the ground.

I didn't fight back for the pillow, just stared back at her, my eyes burning from the sudden exposure to light.

Just by the look of her you could tell she was mad, furious, enraged, upset.

Just a simple glare at her and it would make you want to apologize for everything you'd ever done.

I'm sorry.

"Tom, what happened?"

-Her voice softer as she continued to stare down at me, sounding as if she were the one to apologize.

Though I want to tell her what had happened while she was away, it's just exceedingly humiliating. I can't bring myself to do so.

She took a step closer to the bed, a step closer to me before slipping on something, nearly falling, almost dropping the plate she had in her hands.

Instantly sitting up, I say-

"Careful, there's glass on the floor."

"Of course there is."

-She muttered under her breath, much like how I would.

She rolled her eyes and sighed before placing the plate and a cup on the nightstand, saying-

"Here I got your lunch. I don't know what you normally eat so I just got you a croissant and some green tea."

I stared at the food as she placed it down.

Green tea, that's what I brought her when she felt ill.

I suppose a coincidence.

"Just... what happened?"

-She asked, rubbed her face with both hands.

God, I really would rather not tell her.

"I woke up, dropped the plate, got sick in the washroom,....and other things happened."

-I briefly told her, feeling somewhat ashamed in myself.

"Well, why are my clothes on the floor then?!"

"I don't remember."

-I lied.

"God of course, ok well, are you feeling any better?"

What kind of question is this?

I'm just the look of me could answer that question.

"Alright fine, I'll clean this up but I have to study before my next class. If you want me to stay here and do it, you'll have to behave yourself."

"Ok, just give me my books, I need to study as well."

-I agreed, desperately ready to do something productive instead of sitting in this bed.

"No, you need to sleep, get better, I don't want to deal with this mess again you uncontrollable toddler."

"Don't get me started."

-I muttered to myself, looking away from (Y/N).

I leant back, letting my back lean against the bed frame as I watched (Y/N) begin to clean her dorm from the corner of my eye.

I bit down on my tongue hard to stop myself from talking as I watched her pick the glass up with her hands after clearing the clothes off the floor.

She had a wand and yet she used her hands, it's completely idiotic, though who am I to talk, I made the mess so it's better I don't saying anything at all.

She wanted me asleep though I'd rather not waste time with her finally here with me, I can rest when she leaves.

It was easy enough to fool her by pretending to be asleep though I only wished she would let me do something with her instead of treating me like some sort of dying animal.

I watched from behind as she quietly gathered all of her books, placing them on the desk neatly in a row before she grabbed herself a chair.

Slowly but quietly, I crept down under the sheets as my back began to ache.

I still continued to watch her, though now I felt a bit more drowsy, rather exhausted.

I tried to keep myself awake by focusing on her hair, but I was asleep before I was able to even take a glance at it.

*Insert Sleeping Tom Noises*

~Personally I feel like he either lightly snores or just doesn't make any noise at all~

~What do you think?~

~OH MY GOD THANK YOU GUYS FOR 10K READS! ALONG WITH #7 ON #fanic! <3~