Chapter 60

*TOM RIDDLE POV*

"Just fucking leave!"

-I finally snapped, yelling as I argued with Finley.

Instead of continuing to argue like he would usually do, he just glared at me, grabbing one of his things before he left, slamming the door closed behind himself.

I stood in my empty dorm for a minute, running my fingers through my tangled hair before bringing myself to my washroom, fixing myself to seem more "presentable" before I left the dorm.

I quietly stood outside of her dorm, trying to get my word together before I raised my fist and knocked on her door.

Nothing.

I waited a few more seconds before knocking again.

Nothing.

After a minute of nothing but pure silence, I raised my fist again, knocking once more on the door.

"(Y/N)"

-I called out.

Nothing.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. Just let me talk."

-I say.

Nothing.

I quietly sighed, my head against the door.

"(Y/N)....I'm coming in.....I...I just want to talk with you."

-I say as I use my wand to unlock the door.

Slowly I open the door.

"(Y/N)?"

-I say as I look around the empty room.

Nothing.

She wasn't in the room.

I walked in, closing the door as I looked for her.

It didn't take me long to realize she was in the bathroom.

The sound of the running shower was the only quiet yet loud sound circling around the room.

I brought myself up in front of the door, ready to knock.

As I was about to hit my wrist against the wooden door, I heard a noise, causing me to stop right in my tracks.

A sob.

The sound caused my body to stiffen up, my knuckles turning white as it continued.

She was crying.

She was crying....because of me.

I've made people cry before, this wasn't too new, but it never made me feel like this, in this way.

As much as I hate to say it......It hurt.

I paused for a minute, standing stiffly in the middle of the room as her voice echoed throughout the room.

Oh how I wanted to stop it, how badly I wanted to be able to be with her, comfort her, make it stop.

But I couldn't.

I shouldn't have left her alone last night.

When she cried for me to leave, I should have stayed.

I should have apologized right on the spot.

I should have apologized for everything I did to her.

I knew it wasn't right to keep her away from people, yet I still did it.

I told myself it was to keep her safe, but even I knew how ridiculous that sounded.

And now because of me, She has no one.

No one even looks her way because of me.

She gets hurt every time...because of me.

I spotted some parchment on her desk.

She can't go on like this.

Ripping a small piece off, I began writing something on it.

This isn't good for her.

I stared at the note in my hands as I placed the quill down.

I'm not good for her.

Sticking the note on her door, I re-read it before I left back to my dorm.

Which is why, for the better of her....I need to end things.

"Come to my dorm."

~Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter and I also hope you guys still like me after that traumatizing chapter from yesterday~

~Again if you have any sort of little filler or something you'd like to see later in this story, tell me and I'll try my best to add it~

~Here's another question:

~What's something you've never told anyone?~

~Sorry, It's kind of a really personal question, you're not forced to answer it~

~A classmate once admitted to wanting to rape me~

~Sorry, that was a really personal question and answer, I'm not asking for you to come up to me and sympathize for me and shit, I just wanted to get that off my chest~

~If you guys feel uncomfortable and don't want to answer that question, Here's a better one~

~What's something a stranger did to you that really made your day?~

~There was this one time when I was really little and I was sitting in the car making faces as the passing cars and this bus pulled up next to us so I made this face at the bus driver and he actually played along and made them at me too. It made me so happy and literally from that day on, I've just been trying to find him on every bus I saw~

~Did I really just write all this in the time span of an hour and a half while listening to a 3 hour repeat of "Experience" By Ludovico Einaudi~

~Perhaps....~

~Can't tell if I love or hate Jase Ballenger from "Dance Of thieves"~