Chapter 52 - Winter Nights (2)

Mulai dari awal

Their handsome features that they got from the Headmaster himself were making the ladies squeal in the thought of having a relationship with them and men were getting envious of the attention.

Once Redon and Richard arrived at the palace's main hall, they both bowed their heads and placed their hands behind them as a sign of respect for the royals and the dukes.

"We greet the future sun of the kingdom, his highness the crown prince" They first spoke to Asher since he had the highest title and importance within the group.

"We also greet his highness, the second prince. It is our pleasure to meet you" Followed by Nicholas.

They then turned their heads towards Raphael and they stopped for a moment as they were in awe of the young duke's demeanor.

"We greet his grace, the young duke of the Sentinio Duchy. We are grateful to have met you again, Sir Raphael" The young duke smiled and acknowledged their greetings.

Raphael was a well-known swordsman in the kingdom.

If Asher was known not just as the Crown Prince but also the soon to be youngest sword master in the entire Eastern Continent, Raphael was the second in name.

News of his works within the kingdom's borders were highly praised by everyone, including the twins from the House of Masters.

Lastly, they both greeted the young duke's sibling.

"Greetings, Lord Gage. We are also glad to see you attend the gathering of the Winter Nights Festival." Gage gave them a grin and shook the twins' hands.

Small talks started within the group as nobles were trying to converse with the twins. Richard was smiling as he started to converse with Raphael about his journey on the kingdom's borders and Redon was also conversing with the prince in regards with his works in the kingdom.

They looked like the typical group within high society where other nobles could not easily approach.

"Where is my wife?" Nicholas asked the two and they both stared at each other.

"Wife...?" Richard asked as he seemed to forget the conversation Pier had with the crown prince just earlier this morning.

"My brother-"

But Redon did not even get to finish his sentence as the whispers around them died down.

That's when they all knew who arrived at the palace's entrance.

"He's here." Redon spoke in realization once a red carpet was laid out on the ground and a person riding on a white horse was seen getting down from the animal.

People stared in awe at the scenario.

Snow fell down from the skies and into the already coated ground. Even amidst the snow, they still made sure to lay the red carpet out in order to meet the young master.

Raphael and Asher both felt anticipation appear in their chests as Pier started to make his way inside the palace.

The young master's white hair was swaying along as a cold breeze kissed his face. His porcelain skin that everyone could not stop thinking about seemed to glow under the zephyr.

Pier had a small smile on his face as the cold winter winds were making him feel giddy.

His white fur coat melted along with the surrounding's hue but his black suit made it clear that he was indeed wearing it.

"Wow." A single word was heard by everyone and they all agreed with it.

Pier Belmiunde himself did not have the same hair color nor had the same manly features as the other members of the House of Masters had.