Chapter 141 - Two Kings and a Dragon Prince

Pier observed as the dragon was weakly writhing in pain while in Ciaran's arms.

"THE INVADERS ARE HERE!" People from the city screamed when they saw the group of individuals standing still to protect Raegan.

"Raegan, let us talk later," Pier smiled at the creature but Raegan couldn't reply as he was busy crying in the vampire king's embrace.

"My liege-" Gideon tried to interject but Pier sighed and looked at the city.

It was large and probably a middle-tiered city in the empire.

"How many cities have you destroyed, Ciaran?" The white-haired king asked in which Ciaran responded with a curt "twenty-three".

"I see. You have done plenty in just a day, I'll take things from here on," Pier stepped forward and started walking to the walls of the city.

Ciaran, Gideon, and Fluffy could not move as they were stiff from the tone of Pier's voice.

'Crap,' Gideon bit his lower lip in nervousness when he saw the somber look on the white-haired king.

It wasn't good.

Pier was pissed and they were trying to avoid that with the best of their abilities at all times.

"How do you create a concentrated energy?" Pier asked as magic manifested on his palm and the elements swirled as he manipulated its movements.

"Your majesty..." Fluffy trailed off while watching Pier's advancing back.

It was cold and shivering.

"Master, his majesty-" Fluffy turned towards Ciaran but he also stopped when he saw the scene before him.

The fairy of death's eyes widened and his hands trembled.

Ciaran's eyes were glowing red while cradling the dragon in his arms and Fluffy could not decide what to do as of the moment.

The kings are enraged.

"F-Father, I'm sorry..." Raegan called but Ciaran gently caressed the dragon's head.

"I understand, Raegan. Your dad will handle it," He smiled but it was evident by the way his eyes emitted a fearsome red glow, Ciaran was boiling in rage.

'This isn't good,' Fluffy turned to look at the still shouting people of the city.

'Leave, idiots! You will die if you stay there!' He wanted to scream the thought out loud.

Not because he pitied them but because he was afraid of the two kings who were not glad about what they saw.

Fluffy never saw this reaction from the two kings and that's what he feared the most.

He saw Pier get pissed off countless times before but it wasn't to the point he was exuding such a cold aura.

A literal cold aura as every step Pier took towards the wall froze the ground beneath him.

"Can you teach me how to imitate my son's spell? I can't quite figure the methods," Pier asked when he reached the bottom of the walls and the soldiers stationed there looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Do you do it like this?" He asked as a small orb formed in his hand.

It was extremely small almost similar to a bead of jewel.

"Can I try it on your walls?" Pier asked again but did not wait for an answer as he brought the small bead of magic and touched it in the wall.

In an instant, the bead exploded.