Chapter 82 - Act

"Fluffy." Pier called out and the brooch attached on his chest vibrated.

"Raise dead spirits and search the entire kingdom. Find the headmistress and the Marquis." He commanded.

"Kurkh... master... I will... not... able... protect-" It tried to warn him but Pier was slightly desperate right now.

"I don't need your protection for now. Do as I say."

He was currently floating at the sky while overseeing the entire kingdom. Just right on top of the highest tower in the palace where him and Ciaran spent some time together before, Pier was calculating his every move.

"As you wish... kurkh... master..." The dead fairy spoke in its hoarse voice and Pier did not respond anymore.

It had been a day since he placed the curse on the Marquis Territory and he knew if the man was hiding somewhere in his land, he wouldn't be able to get out due to the strong blizzard he had set there.

It wasn't just to pay half of what he had done to his people, Pier also did it because any sane person would not go through the acute curse he had casted upon the entire territory.

'But if he had already gone to another place right before the explosion, he could've gotten out of the kingdom by now.' He added to the thoughts he had.

He estimated the time it would take someone from the capital or somewhere near to be out of the kingdom's borders by the time they left.

It was the same scenario when Ciaran abducted him and brought the latter in the Mir Mountains.

It took him an entire day or two without the carriage stopping before he reached the kingdom's borders.

He watched as the brooch was removed from his chest and it floated in the air. Soon, black smoke emerged from it and covered the jewel entirely.

The dead fairy with broken wings came out and fluffy was swaying slightly with the winter winds as it was too strong for its small body to handle.

It looked comical yet scary.

A dead fairy being swayed by the cold winds.

Sighing, Pier turned to look down the palace he was on top of.

'They're probably looking for me right now.' He clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

He was constantly annoyed in the previous days.

Every single second, frustration and annoyance was coursing through his veins and Pier decided it would be the best to be alone since he does not want to snap at anyone.

He can be pretty impulsive when he's annoyed and Pier knew that too.

One example was when he made fun of the two noble ladies that tried to undermine Pier's worth again.

'Today would also be the day the king and father would arrive along with some important people.' He decided to not mind unnecessary thoughts for the moment and focus on his goals.

"Tell me whether you find them or not after searching the entire kingdom." He instructed the dead fairy and even though fluffy was busy raising the dead spirits it could find around, it still prioritized turning its head in Pier's direction and nodding its head.

---

"Pier!" Raphael immediately called him when the young master entered the room and along with the other people inside, they also looked at Pier.

He was still wearing his entire black outfit.

From the suit, tie, pants, and shoes. They were all black.