Chapter 29 - Trophy in a Glass Case

TW: This chapter contains scenarios inappropriate for many. Though consensual, it may trigger those in the disposition of age and legality. Read at your own risk.

A/N: Song is "pillowtalk" by Zayn. I did not place any video so you guys can just find another one on YouTube.

---

Eliam was now sixteen years old.

More than a couple of years had passed and now he was yet at another gathering attended by his family.

"I'm telling you if you mess this up again I'm going to kill you" Eliam could only nod his head as his mother threatened him.

Why was he being threatened like this?

Did he do something to offend his parents again?

He had no clue.

His father on the other hand gave him a smile.

A smile that he knew all too well.

If Eliam messed this up again, he won't only have bruises and a bleeding head. He knew he would be sent to the hospital for broken bones.

Sigh

He could only breathe out as he watched the people coming inside the venue. 

Individuals who wields power in the society.

Politicians

Government officials

Famous celebrities

Artists

It was a gathering comprised of those who have reputation and influence throughout the world.

Eliam chuckled as he was observing them one by one. 

To whom would he be sold tonight?

He wanted to ask his parents but he wanted to have complete bones.

It was one of the reasons why Eliam just wanted to die right at the spot. He would be sold to the person who takes interests in him for a night.

It was disgusting, it was stomach-wrenching. He hated life, he hated everything about it.

What's in it that people enjoyed? Do they see rainbows and butterflies from time to time?

Do they eat breakfast every morning knowing they got a busy schedule ahead of them?

What about him?

Is life worthy enough for him? Was life good with him?

He was rebuked by the world even without doing anything.

Eliam was a trophy enclosed in a glass case that normal people could not touch but was used by many who were on the same field as him.

He then saw one particular person.

It was the CEO of the Architectural Company that rejected his family's offer for partnership two years ago.

His parents were still eyeing that partnership with the CEO and he had also been the reason why the most vivid memory of him getting abused was constantly replaying in his head.

Eliam observed the man.

'Heh' He smirked as he arranged the tie on his neck. His black three piece suit was elegantly matching his pale skin and gray hair.

He looked dazzling tonight.

---

"Ladies and gentlemen, let us all welcome the Schneider Family's proud prodigy!"