Chapter 22 - Reunited

"Raise your stance, Gideon" Pier softly commanded and Gideon followed suit.

The knight stood up and he stood beside the young master with an admiring gaze on his eyes.

'So beautiful' Gideon thought as he observed his young master's appearance.

With the way he was wearing the white long coat with golden embroideries, Pier looked like he was a saint that was blessed with immense healing magic by the gods.

Meanwhile, Pier turned to look at the guests who had been silent since earlier.

"I greet everyone" He spoke while giving them a smile.

Blinded with the beauty he possessed, it took everyone quite some time before they were able to react.

"My son..." The King spoke as he saw the child he head treasured so much.

His eyes were wide and there was a baffled look on his face.

"I greet his majesty the king" Pier spoke as he bowed his head slightly and the king immediately stood up from his seat.

He did not waste any more time as he immediately went towards the young master and he enclosed Pier in his arms.

"My son, you have returned" King Henry spoke as he lightly patted the young master's back which caused the latter to chuckle.

"I have returned, your majesty" He reassured which caused extreme joy to overflow from the king's body.

"THE YOUNG MASTER HAS RETURNED!" The King announced and most of the people present in the room also showed their enthusiasm for the young master's return.

There was a sudden uproar inside the mansion halls.

"KNEEL FOR THE YOUNG MASTER'S RETURN!" Gideon spoke loudly and all of the knights that were standing in the center to assist his entrance kneeled without hesitations.

They inserted their swords back in their sheaths and they placed their fists on their chests while bowing all heads as to show respect towards the long lost young master.

Even the maids and the servants who were expertly serving the food and drinks towards every guest present kneeled as they clutched their chests and hem of their uniforms to show proper etiquette.

Nobles of the same faction, under the royalty, also cheered for Pier's return.

Many were exhilarated by the young master's astounding beauty and many were also glad because of various reasons.

Some houses such as the Morata and Castor Countdom were truly glad for the young master's return. 

Of course, even some of their vassal houses and households that belongs to the royalty faction as the House of Masters were glad for the young master's return.

Mainly because they have been relentlessly searching for the young master in times of months now and his return signified their stop for the endless search.

It gave them relief and allowed them to breath.

Many were happy, many applauded the grandest entrance they have ever seen a person made. 

Except for a few.

The Lady's eyes narrowed and her soft hands clenched.

Why did Pier return?

She had an indifferent expression on her face and her gaze was stoic. It was as if she was not fazed at all with the young master's return. However, a small smile started to grow once she thought about the possible things that could happen.