Chapter 39 - You and I Tonight

A/N: I'm an old soul so please don't come at me when I use music back in the years lol. I love them. 

Song is "You and I Tonight" by Faber Drive. You can listen to it right from the start for a better reading experience. 

---

Ciaran held Pier's chin and as he tilted his head to the side.

His heart was beating so loud that his ears could hear them.

He missed this, the kiss that made him go crazy for over the past months.

Once he settled his face, his hands then went to caress the young master's waist. His fingers passed through the lean and muscular back, down to the small and somehow lean waist.

"Pier... I want to hold you" Ciaran whispered as they both departed from the kiss. His eyes were dazed and he had a wanting look on his face.

He observed as Pier gave a faint blush and lowered his head in embarrassment.

The vampire prince gritted his teeth as he could not contain himself.

He pulled the young master closer towards him and he claimed the latter's lips once more.

It was so good, so good that he was thinking it was all a pleasant dream.

He could not fully control himself as he dominated the kiss and snaked his tongue inside Pier's mouth.

Surprised by the action, Pier's eyes widened and he pushed Ciaran lightly.

"What's wrong?" Ciaran asked as he stared at his favorite swollen lips with the dazed look.

"S-Sorry, it's just..."  Pier spoke in a shy manner which made Ciaran's entire body shiver.

The embarrassed look

The shy eyes

The quivering red lips

It was all hitting him in the spots where he knew he could not control well.

"What?" He whispered as he inched closer and touched Pier's cheeks.

The young master flinched when he came in contact with Ciaran's cold hands and the vampire also raised his eyebrows.

"Tell me, I'll listen" Ciaran urged as he trailed kisses from Pier's neck upwards until it reached his ear.

Pier's body trembled when he felt the light and feathery kisses on his face.

"I-It's that... ah" Ciaran smirked as he heard the sound of pleasure in his ear.

"Did you somehow become more sensitive when we were apart from each other?" He asked as he bit the young master's earlobe and licked the back of his ear.

The strands of white hair tickling his nose and Ciaran chuckled at it.

"S-Sorry..." Pier spoke and Ciaran inched his face away from Pier.

He observed as the young master's hands lightly shook.

"I'll take the lead, my love" Ciaran whispered as he eyed Pier's lips once more.

"I practiced real hard in my dreams just so I could properly do this with you" He spoke before his lips landed with Pier's.

A warm and pleasant feeling started to spread in his chest as he asked for entrance on the mouth that he desired.

And he was not disappointed. Pier opened his lips which Ciaran took advantage of and explored the sweet caverns the young master possessed.

He closed his eyes and snaked his way on Pier's hips once more. The slim waist and the breaths on his lips were driving the vampire prince to the edge.