Holiday Special - Celebrations!

A/N: I can't put all the songs I used in the media so here they are:

1. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande (Sang by Elena)

2. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bubble (Sang by Ciaran)

3. Last Christmas - Ariana Grande's cover (Sang by Pier)

You can listen to it for a better reading experience! This would be the last part of the Holiday Specials and I am greeting everyone a happy holidays!

Take note that this is a special chapter for the holidays. This is not a part of the original storyline and was simply meant to entertain everyone. This takes place in the modern world where Pier and some of the characters spend Christmas and the holidays!

---

"Do I really have to do this?" Pier asked as he scratched the back of his neck while having an awkward look on his face.

"Yes, Pier! Many companies are scouting for talent especially in this school and you performing on the stage would be a great opportunity!" The professor spoke which Pier made a face to in his mind.

'Tsk. I don't want to.' He groaned while fixing the Christmas themed suit he was wearing.

A Christmas hat, a red coat and red pants, white shirt underneath, a black tie and a pair of shining shoes.

He looked like the modern Santa except for the beard and a more toned body.

"If you're worried about how you look, I'm assuring you you're the best!" The professor assured him which Pier clicked his tongue at.

"Wouldn't they straight up go to Elena from the other class? She's pretty and talented." Pier tried to push the opportunity towards another person because he really did not want to dance and sing on the stage.

"Oh no, our class needs to win this year! They've been getting all the awards from two years ago and we can't lose this time!"

"Haha... right..." Pier rolled his eyes while turning his head away to look at another direction.

It was the end year celebration of their school before the holiday breaks and he was chosen to be the representative of their class on the competition for the best performance of the year.

"Young master!" A voice called from the entrance of the back stage and Pier saw his best friend coming straight towards him with an excited look.

"Wow! You look like a very very very handsome Santa that would instead get gifts from people rather than you giving them!" Gideon spoke as he made Pier turn and he inspected every part of the suit.

"That's oddly specific..." Pier sweatdropped while trying to liven his mood.

"I'll be at the front seats when you need something from me, Pier. I wish you good luck and don't forget to bring home the crown!" The professor spoke which Gideon also agreed to.

"See you, teach!" The puppy like Gideon waved his hands towards the disappearing teacher.

"Seriously, Gideon. You should help me get out of this situation!" The young master spoke in exasperation before throwing his hands up in the air.

"Oh, you'll be fine!" He assured Pier which did not help at all.

"You're saying that because you're just the back up dancer! Everyone's eyes would be on me!" He continued to argue while Gideon simply listened as he observed Pier.

Honestly even if Pier did not know, he was constantly the talk of the town.

Even if people saw Elena from the other class as the prettiest girl on campus, he was the counterpart of it and was known to be the handsomest guy.