Final Author's Note

"- Jin's fanfic: During his elder brother's wedding, Jin accidentally met a girl from his childhood, who once bullied him a lot. But when they met after years, Jin still hates her so much even though she had changed. But this girl, she had a reason why she wanted to meet Jin so much. So their meet was never an accident. For this fanfic, BTS doesn't exist. "

If there's any of you who first knew me from my previous BTS fanfic work 'Her', THIS was the exact summary of 'Moon' that I first put in in the Final Author's Note of that book for you guys to choose.

And here we are now :'D

Hey guys!

I'm here to say thank you sooooo much for reading and reaching the end of this book! TmT I am soooo touched with all the support, comments, and votes. Though sometimes when I make promises to you guys, I couldn't fulfil it in time TmT

It's an honor to be able to bring 1% of joy into your life by reading this book. I am so sorry if I ever made mistakes, and for all the slow updates. This book started by the end of November 14, 2020 until December 12th, 2021 (09:26KST).

*........... you see, I promised myself before that I didn't want to finish this book for more than a year, and here we are. DANG I GOTTA WORK OUT THESE BAD PROCRASTINATING HABITS AND WRITERS' BLOCK.

Also, like I always said, my real life work really affects me a lot. It's just... yeah. It affects my mood to write as well, so yup.

Never had I ever thought that this is my another successful book, after 'Her' and I am so happy to be able to experience this again. Your reactions AND PATIENCE are my happiness, so thank you guys for that. Plus, it's amazing to see some familiar readers from both of my books, reading and supporting both my works <3

My thoughts on this book?

I still find it funny that this book focused more on Jin and the rest of BTS, rarely to be found in every chapter xD But I guess because it's Jin's fanfic, huh...

And one thing that I am proud about myself when I started to write 'Moon' is (this is my own personal opinion, okay?): I am courageous enough to try a different concept of fanfic writing, where the majority of concepts that I always see are those bad boys, mafias, lonely MC etc. Don't get me wrong, I do read these kinds sometimes, that is why I made this book more into 'family-kind concept and two childhood friends to lovers' (... okay, the last one was kinda typical lol)

And, unlike my previous work, 'Moon' is the only fanfic that I realized, rarely went through major changes from its original storyline as the book went on. Like... 'Jin and Junghye actually got divorced for real at one point in the story.' Glad that THAT never happened, right? ^^

And the 18+ contents OH MY GOD. I never intended for this book to include those scenes, because I couldn't bring myself to write it! But (spoiler ahead for 'Her')...........

because of the reactions I got from my other work 'Her', in the end of chapter 81 and the start of chapter 82, readers were expecting smut scene but again, that wasn't my skill that time xD

So... I decided to try writing it for 'Moon' because I thought it all kinda fits. Both Jin and Junghye are adults, almost thirty, so why not... smuts? (thanks to that, I read more smuts on Wattpad. Oh God, please forgive my sins xD) and I hope you guys love all those smut scenes *wink wink*

I'm not sure if any of you guys ever share this book because around these past few days, I've been flooded with notifications from new readers adding this book to their reading lists, votes, comments... Another thanks for that :) Throughout the process of finishing the book, I once thought of changing the book cover, but then I thought, 'Nah, let's just keep the original in.'

But then when I first got my iPad, the book cover changed HAH

And finally, as this book ended, it also marked the start of my long break from Wattpad. But don't worry, I'll try my best to sneak in some free time to write. That's what I always do anyway lol

I do have future plans for my next work, but I also thought that, 'maybe I should try to write a fanfic but not a KPop genre.' I thought of this because I wanted to try different styles.

So when I come back here, I am going to write a new BTS fanfic AND one non K-Pop fanfic. More like the western movies fanfic. (Marvel *coughcough* Sherlock *coughcough* Doctor Strange *coughcough*)

So, if any of you who would like to read my new upcoming BTS fanfics, you can follow me and whenever I update, I will make sure to announce it to each of you.

Well, without further ado... let's officially close this book ^^ with these thoughts...

'Someone should make a mini drama out of this story-'

*Let's pour your opinions on this book here. I am dying to know xD*

Don't forget to share my books to all your fellow ARMY friends!

Until I see you next time, in my future works, Nana Mirai signed out ;D

Borahae, my dear readers~!!!!