12

"Kim Seokjin, please... give it back to me!"

The sound of Junghye whining while chasing after Jin who had been laughing as he ran with the pouch in his hand, echoed throughout the whole place.

Jin made a turn and immediately entered the library room as he turned back at her and attempted to open the pouch.

"What could be inside this? What did you wish for, huh?" he laughed while catching his breath, with his fingers fiddling with the tight knot around the pouch.

"It's nothing! Please!" Junghye cried out, immediately charging towards him.

"If it's really nothing, then why are you being- Whoa!"

Both Jin and Junghye fell back onto the carpeted floor after she slammed towards him and took him down to the ground. And unfortunately, the pouch was thrown and landed right below one of the large bookracks.

Without wasting any time, Junghye swiftly crawled to the corner where the pouch was.

"Ya, Im Junghye!" Jin shouted, grabbing onto her ankle and tried to pull her.

"Where is it now?!" Junghye growled, slipping her hand under the rack, and continued to look for the pouch. Jin still trying to pull her away by her leg when suddenly they heard someone entering the library.

"Miss Im?" suddenly the house caretaker called out.

They turned to the door and swiftly sat up as the caretaker stared at them in shock.

"Uh... Madam Cheon needs you," the caretaker informed.

"Ah, really? Okay," Junghye breathed out, quickly stood up, and picked Jin up along with her, immediately locking his arm with hers.

"Hey, hey! Let me go!" Jin hissed as he got dragged along with her.

"Nope, you must come along! I won't let you go to look for that pouch," she chuckled, continuing to drag him back to the grand living room. And everyone was there including grandma.

"Ah, grandma-"

Junghye froze on the spot, still with Jin beside her. Her wide eyes stuck at the two familiar figures standing before her eyes with their backs on her.

"Mom? Dad?" she called out, when the two figures turned around, with smiles.

"Junghye ah..." her mom called out.

With a single tear down her cheek, Junghye ran towards her parents, instantly letting Jin free from her grip.

"Mom! Dad! I missed you guys!" she cried, hugging both of them.

"How are you doing? Is everything okay?" her dad asked, laughing as he patted her head softly. "Hah, it must be tough doing it all alone, for months!"

"Oh, Seokjin ah," Junghye's mom called out as she noticed Jin approaching them. "Look at you. Wah, you're so handsome, like always."

"Ahahaha, nah..." Jin shyly said, rubbing his neck.

"Oh, let's talk in the library," Madam Cheon suddenly interrupted as she walked towards the small family. The parents nodded then grandma grabbed Junghye's hand, "Junghye, you too."

"M-Me? O-Okay," she nodded, following along with her parents and grandma towards the library.

Soon after both Mr. and Mrs. Kim appeared and joined the rest in the living room.

"Mom, dad. You guys knew about them coming?" Jin asked.

"Of course. It was a surprise for her. We picked her parents from the airport. Oh."