34

Seokjin looked up from his book and stared out the window beside him.

The view of the night city skyline really had distracted him for a while there. He never thought that the house embodied the word 'perfection' so well.

The quietness, just the sound of the rustling trees on top of the hill that night.

"It's like I've wanted this kind of house as well for the rest of my life."

He glanced at the wall clock behind him, and it was almost eleven. Junghye just got home thirty minutes ago and he knew that she was in her room, and might be sleeping after a long day with Jiwook.

He stood up from the couch and walked over to his study table. He grabbed his phone and sat down on the chair, calling someone.

"Hello, Minju? You're still awake?" Seokjin asked, a bit surprised that she actually picked up the phone.

"Ah, hey... Seokjinnie..."

He sat up straight, after hearing her groaning a lot. "Are you alright?"

"Ah... yeah... I'm uh... kinda dizzy..."

He cocked up his eyebrow, feeling weird with her answers. "Really? Are you okay? Do you need me there?"

"Nah, I'm fine... I um... just woke up... That's why- ah..."

"Hm... I'm not convinced that you're fine."

"No, really.... I'm fine... Ah!"

"Wh-What is it?!"

"Ah... it's just a bug... Sorry. You see... I'm fine. If I really need you, I will call you. Okay, baby?"

"Alright... Whenever you need me?"

"Whenever I need you, baby boy."

"Okay. Have a good rest," Seokjin said, ending the call. "Well, she just woke up. Poor thing."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She threw her phone to the floor, back to grasp her bedsheets tight until her knuckles turned white.

She moaned into her pillow, as Griffin continued to thrust harder into her.

"Ugh... You should've stopped for a moment there and gave me a chance to talk to him without getting caught!" Minju gasped, trying to catch her breath as he kept on thrusting into her.

"But you're enjoying it since I feel you clenching around me. You know that I love teasing you, baby," he laughed, grabbing her waist and moving her back up to her elbows and knees. "Come on, bring that ass up a bit for me."

She moved and propped herself on her elbows again. "Ah... Right there- ah, fuck!"

"This is the 'bug' that you told him, right?" he whispered to her ear, biting her earlobe as he kept hitting that spot.

"Yes, right there! Ah, ah!"

"You better sit on me now."

Minju quickly sat up with him still in her. She began to bounce on his lap as Griffin hugged her from behind. He let his hands played with her breasts, making her moan even more by flicking her hardened nipples.

"I'm better than him, huh? Admit it, and I'll touch you," he sneered, teasingly brushing his fingers over her pearl.

"Yes, you're so much better than him! Please, touch me," she moaned, completely aroused with his sudden touch on her sensitive bud.