66

"I can't believe you did that."

"Well, I just want you to go home soon. Your place is with Jin. And your baby," Minju smiled, placing her hand on Junghye's tummy. "I wanna see your baby one day. Maybe after I got released from prison?"

"Of course," Junghye nodded.

Minju continued to grab another piece of disinfectant tissue to clean the rest of her wounds.

"Also, you can't hide it from him forever. And I know you will go through it. That hospital is known for its experts and professionals all around the world. His dad, one of them," she said, taking the last band-aid.

"If I ever make it to their hospital..." Junghye sighed, taking the band-aid from Minju and sticking it onto the cut right by the side of her left eye. "My condition might get worse now without my medications."

"Hey, don't say that."

"I'll try to survive, because this little one, this baby needs to live."

"Did you know that some people with the same illness as yours can live longer after surgery performed on them? Some even never need one! You'll be one of them, believe me."

Junghye went quiet.

She stared at Minju as she was done with first-aiding herself. Minju put aside all the used first-aids and turned back to Junghye.

"Well, I do know someone who had lived longer without the surgery needed," Junghye chuckled nervously, scratching her head because of the sudden realization.

"See? Just... Believe me. You'll make it!" Minju giggled and pointed to Junghye's tummy. "Not even just this little one, you might have four more in the future!"

"Hey!" Junghye laughed, slapping Minju's arm as they laughed together but then they suddenly went quiet as they heard a commotion outside.

Their heads immediately snapped towards the door when they heard the knob rattled, being unlocked.

Minju scooted closer to Junghye, side-hugging her to protect her.

When the door was slammed open, a man dashed in and instantly grabbed Minju's arm.

"Come here, you whore," he hissed, prying Minju away from Junghye's tight grip.

"Minju, no! Let her go!" Junghye yelled, trying to push him away while keeping her grip on Minju.

But her grip became loosened and she began to step away as she saw the gun right before her eyes.

"Stay here or I'll shoot you," the man growled, stepping closer to Junghye with the gun.

"Junghye, it's okay, it's okay," Minju whispered, smiling as Junghye looked over to her and a single tear of fear came down her cheek. "So nice to know you more. Hope we can see each other again."

One last smile, Minju then followed the man as he dragged her outside and closed the door again, locking it behind him, leaving Junghye alone, crying in that room.

"Minju..."

***

"I repeat, Griffin, surrender yourself!" Namjoon shouted, aiming his rifle at the criminal.

Griffin snickered and crossed his arms as he stared at Namjoon and his men outside the abandoned building, each of them in their position with rifles in their arms, aiming at him.

"You know that I love to play a game first. Then that'll decide," Griffin laughed then he went on, "who lived, who died."

"You're trapped. You have nowhere to go now," Namjoon said, rifle on his grip tightened.