48

"She jumped out of her studio! How would we expect that?!" Hoseok grumbled, sighing as he went on explaining to Seokjin how Junghye got 'freed' from them.

"She locked us in, and jumped out of the studio by the balcony," Taehyung explained again.

"She got a staircase by the balcony. Don't you see it?" Seokjin pointed out, crossing his arms over his chest, shaking his head.

"Well, we don't have time to sightsee the exterior of your house. But we did have great times with the swimming pool and your game room," Jimin said, stretching out his body as he looked over to Junghye. "Also, what a great hot tub you have, Junghye noona."

"Ahah... thanks?" Junghye sheepishly said, scratching her head awkwardly. "Uh... Also, thanks for taking care of the house while I was out."

"Well, that's the only thing we could do since we were locked in," Yoongi said boringly, letting out a sigh as he shook his head.

"Sorry. Anything I can do... to redeem?"

Taehyung instantly put up his hand and began: "Let my works be displayed in your art exhibition."

"Let me use your hot tub next time I come here," Hoseok smirked, nodding his head.

"The swimming pool for me!" Jimin suddenly hopped in.

Then Junghye slowly looked over to Yoongi, who had been biting his lips as he looked elsewhere, thinking of something.

"Hm... Meat barbecue with all of us?" he finally revealed.

"That's not bad!" Taehyung interrupted, nodding in agreement with Yoongi's suggestion. He turned to Junghye and pointed at her. "You're paying!"

"Yes, I will, I promise!" Junghye exclaimed, putting her hands together at them.

"Good. We're all witnesses here," Yoongi chuckled, pointing to the other.

After exchanging hugs, the rest of the boys left the house, and now there were only Seokjin and Junghye left.

He silently turned to Junghye and crossed his arms as he let out a deep sigh and shook his head.

"What?" she muttered, shrugging her shoulders at him.

"You ran away from them," he firmly said.

"Well, that's because I was worried about you. Namjoon already told me about Griffin Hulls and the bombing. I'm... just scared..."

Something softened in him as she hung her head lowly and stared at the floor, picking on her nails as she pouted her lips.

"Junghye..." he whispered, taking another step toward her and hugged her. "I'm sorry again... for not believing you."

Junghye breathed out and placed her arms around his waist, softly giggling. "Hey, it's okay. Because I already know that," she paused and looked up at him, then she reached out to pat his head and pinched his cheek as she said, "you're so stupid."

**Few days later**

'Hello, my name is Hong Minju and I am 26 years old. I graduated from King's College London in the UK, with a Master's degree in Clinical Dermatology. It's my pleasure to work here in the Serenity Hospital, the home of the best specialists and experts in the country. Please take care of me.'

His fingers traced over a group photo. Including him beside his father in the middle at the front sitting row, and standing in the first line behind him was Hong Minju, taken on the day of a new batch of incoming specialists into his family hospital a few years ago.