14

Seokjin stretched his arms out as he walked towards the sinks and began to wash his hands.

He was staring at his reflection in the mirror and began to fix the small parts of his hair hanging in front of his head when he heard voices from the outside of the staff's washroom.

"Sorry, Minhee ah. But I have to break up with you."

"What? Jiwook oppa, please! I don't want to break up-"

"I want to change."

Seokjin paused upon hearing Jiwook's words, staring down at his hands as the female voice continued.

"But you can change without breaking up with me!"

"No. I want to start new. I want to start with a new person in my life."

In response to Jiwook's words, Seokjin could hear a loud gasp from the female, obviously surprised.

"Are you cheating on me?!" the female asked, in such an annoyed tone.

"Yes. I have another three behind you."

Seokjin sighed as he heard a loud slapping sound, immediately knowing what had happened outside the washroom.

"Are you serious? You jerk! I hate you!!!" the female shrieked.

"As you should. Now go," Jiwook said, in a much more relaxed tone.

When everything went quiet, Seokjin could hear the sound of footsteps going into the washroom, so he stared into the mirror in front of him and his eyes met Jiwook's through the mirror.

"Three to go, huh?" Seokjin snickered as Jiwook made his way to the sink next to his cousin and checked himself out in the mirror.

"I made that up," Jiwook grinned, turning on the faucet to wash his hands as he continued. "I don't want to be the playboy anymore."

"Oooh, someone must've come into your life."

"Of course. And for her, I will change myself. Completely."

Jiwook quietly glanced at his cousin through the mirror before he began to reveal the name.

"Im Junghye."

Just like he had expected, Jiwook saw how his cousin reacted to the mention of Junghye's full name.

Even though Seokjin was holding it in, but Jiwook, being a psychologist had made it easy for him to read the other like an open book.

"You said you know her. Maybe I can get advice from you," Jiwook continued, running his wet fingers through his hair, pushing it back.

"Of all girls... why her?" Seokjin muttered, crossing his arms.

"Why not? Because she doesn't deserve to be loved? She's a human being with feelings and emotions too. Or..." Jiwook paused, and turned to his cousin with a smirk as he continued, "you're jealous?

"No!"

"Good. First of all, what's her favorite flower?"

"Why are you asking me that? As if I know."

"I thought you would. And... I just wanted to remind you..."

Seokjin stood up straight when Jiwook approached him before he said, "to stop telling her to stay away from me. Instead, wish me good luck."

"With all my heart," Seokjin replied in his whisper tone, patting Jiwook's shoulder softly with a smile on his face.

"Amazing. So then, see you later, cousin," Jiwook smiled back, then left the washroom.