58

She squirmed around, being awakened by the sounds of chirping birds from the outside.

Junghye lifted her head and looked around the sun-lit room and sat up, stretching her arms out.

It was just her on the bed in Jin's white shirt, clearly oversized on her. But it was so perfectly hung above her knees, making it looked as if she was wearing a dress.

She then heard some busy sounds from the kitchen and a good smell began to spread out in her room.

She swung her legs to the edge of the bed and carefully tried to stand to check herself first, but when the sore subsided, she walked over to the other side of the room and grabbed a clean pair of shorts from her drawer.

She then walked out of the room, straight to the kitchen, and found Jin was frying the bacon strips.

Obviously, with no shirt.

"Good morning, love," he greeted with a smile. Junghye walked to him and back-hugged him.

Jin lifted his right arm and placed it around her waist, side-hugging her as he pulled her in.

"How was your sleep?" he whispered against her forehead, kissing it lightly.

"Great," she mumbled, before placing her head at the crook of his neck, hiding her face.

Jin giggled. "Why are you hiding? Are you shy with me?"

Junghye lightly nipped at his skin and gave it a peck as she muttered, "it's just... It was amazing. I love it. Thank you."

"Should've done it on the first night after the wedding. Yet, I left you alone," he said, turning off the stove. "Alright, breakfast is almost ready. Then after that, we get ready before going out."

"Okay," she nodded and pulled away from him. But then when he flashed a cheeky smirk at her and scanned her body from head to toe, she asked, "What?"

"Wanna take shower together?" he snickered, wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"Pervert," she sighed, slapping his chest as she turned to the fridge and opened it to get the orange juice.

"But you love me?"

"I know but still... I'm... shy?"

"I was just teasing you," he chuckled, slipping his arms around her waist from behind and placed a few kisses on her exposed neck.

"Someone's need to forget their crush now," he grinned against her skin while sliding his hand down to in-between her legs, lightly teasing her.

She whimpered at the touch but also gave him a confused look for his statement.

"The guy that you had told me that you like. He must've been feeling regretful for not making his first move on you."

She let out a little laugh and took out the juice box. "Why would he? He just fucked me hard last night. You idiot, stop," she scoffed, slapping his hand away, and made her way to the other side of the counter and grabbed two clean glasses.

"I'm... still overwhelmed," she stated, pouring the juice out while Jin transferred the bacon strips from the pan onto a plate with an omelette.

"About what?" he asked, bringing the plate to her as they took their seats next to each other, sharing the simple meal.

"About you... being... dominant."

"Why? You're saying that you're the one who should be dom?" he chuckled, feeding her with a piece of the omelette.

"I mean, if we go back to our younger days, I was like the one who led you around."

"So... you wanna be dom next time?" he smirked, taking another bite of the omelette. "Anything for you... mommy."