31

"I'm sorry, Junghwa, I didn't mean to. I'm a mess!"

"Really?! The real problem is grandma. She had messed up with both of you. Why does she have to mess up with your relationships, huh?!"

Earlier, they were ready to step into the banquet hall, and then they saw Jiwook was the one who stood by the podium, and that would mean that he was the host for their wedding.

And since neither Junghye nor Seokjin knew about it, Junghye suddenly burst into tears again, and this time it was uncontrollable, so they had to rush to the nearest bathroom along with Junghwa, who had enough of her sister being super emotional.

"Seokjin oppa, why?!" Junghwa suddenly raged, passing more tissues to Junghye as she kept cleaning her nose over the sink.

"What?" Seokjin huffed.

"Cheon Hye Jung is your grandma! Why does she do all this to both of you?!"

"Well, I don't know! You know how's my grandma. You should be thankful that you're not the 'first daughter of the Im'. Imagine it's you and you have to marry me."

Junghye snapped up at him and pointed her finger at him. "Stay away from my sister! Do you have feelings for her, huh?!"

"Hey, I'm just giving examples!" he grunted, facepalming himself. "Look, we don't have much time. We really need to go out there now! Just a simple one, Junghwa."

"On it," Junghwa sighed, starting to unzip her pouch.

Junghye shook her head and glanced over at him. "But, if it's simple, I won't be beautiful and I would embarrass you in front of others-"

"Hey, calm down! Look at me," he called out, grabbing both of her hands and turned her to face him.

"With or without makeup, you're still beautiful," he calmly said, letting his thumbs rubbing her hands, trying to soothe her chaotic mind. "If in others' eyes you're not, then it's fine. Because you are beautiful to me. Only me."

Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. Stop it, Seokjin!

Junghye suddenly laughed through her tears. "What nonsense are you rambling about?"

"Well, at least you're laughing now," he shrugged, right before Junghwa began to fix her sister's makeup, again, at the very last minute. Then he saw a box of tissues right behind her in the sink area, so he began to pull out a few pieces.

"I'm stuffing my pockets with more tissues," he muttered, beginning to stuff his back pockets with the tissues.

"What are you doing? People are going to stare at your butt!" Junghye yelled at him, pointing to his pockets that had puffed up like a hamster's cheeks.

"Well, that's fine. So then that means they would have less attention on you, and more attention on my butt," he snickered, patting his pockets flat before he looked over to her, and mumbled, "and... just in case, if you're going to cry again."

She looked down at her hands and lifted her head when Junghwa was about to put on the final touches.

"It's unfair to Jiwook. Why does he have to be the host?" she whispered to herself.

*

"That was a great song performance from the groom's friends. Such beautiful voices and great talents they had, you guys should've been in a boy band," Jiwook remarked, as Seokjin's friends had made a surprise performance for the bride and groom.

Junghye herself was surprised to see them performing flawlessly as if they were really in a K-Pop band, complete with rappers and the vocals.

"Ya, can you sing as well?" Junghye began to whisper into Seokjin's ear as he was also clapping his hands.