17

Jiwook pulled up his car in front of a huge, expensive-looking apartment, standing proudly in one of the affluent areas in Korea.

Junghye rolled down the window and her jaw dropped as she looked up at the tall building, with its windows reflecting the sun.

"Wah, he lives here? Damn," she whispered to herself, unbuckling her seatbelt, and then she turned to Jiwook. "Well... thanks for sending me here, Jiwookie."

"You're so cute when you called me that," he smiled sheepishly, as he moved closer and pecked her lips softly. "Are you sure that you don't want me to wait for you?"

"No, it's fine. Don't worry about me. Besides, you have to go to work. I can go home by myself. Hihi," she giggled, finally getting out of the car. "Thanks again and... love you!"

Junghye stood by the road and waved her hand at Jiwook, and watched as the car made its leave from the area.

She entered the lobby area and headed straight to the elevator lobby and pressed the button.

The elevator door's opened, and she stepped in.

"Floor 6," she mumbled, and suddenly someone appeared in rush and slipped through the closing door in time. "Oh? Namjoon-ssi?"

He laughed at the sight of Junghye, looking surprised with his sudden appearance. "Oho... we met again. What are you doing here?"

"Ah, I'm bringing this to Seokjin. His mom made it this morning," Junghye explained, holding onto the packed food in her hands. "Are you alone?"

"Yeah. I just arrived here and the rest are already in Seokjin hyung's place."

"The rest?"

"You know... when we met at the restaurant last week? The rest of us?"

Junghye took a moment to remember and then nodded her head. "Ah... you guys are hanging out together today, again? That must be so fun."

"You should join us as well."

"Ahaha... Nah. He wouldn't even open the door for me. Ah, and also," she halted and then punched his arm.

"PLEASE DON'T MIX UP YOUR BOOK WITH THIS ONE! WE HAVE DIFFERENT UNIVERSE, YOU KNOW THAT?! You got the readers confused last time."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You looked familiar, that was why I asked you last time," Namjoon laughed, shaking his head, clearly amused.

Not long after that, the elevator dinged, announcing their arrival on the sixth floor of the building.

"Oh, we're here. Lead the way, I don't know which one is his place," Junghye said, stepping aside as they got out of the elevator.

Namjoon led the way down the long hallway and they walked past a few doors.

When they stopped by a door, he began to reach out to the doorbell but then Junghye grabbed him.

"Wait. Let me surprise him," she snickered, making sure that she was standing against the wall beside the door so that the camera won't show her.

Namjoon then pressed the bell, and he began to speak. "Seokjin hyung, it's me."

They heard footsteps approaching the door from inside, and then the door unlocked.

Indeed, Seokjin was the one who opened the door and let out a sigh after seeing Namjoon there.

Without realizing another presence there.

"Finally, Namjoon. You're here-"

"GOOD MORNING, KIM SEOKJIN!" Junghye yelled as she suddenly jumped in between the two guys, making Seokjin surprised to the point that he almost lost his footing, but Namjoon held him up, even though trying to hold in his laughter.