SPECIAL CHAPTER

— • —

Special Chapter

Runnox: And we're here again to ask our characters a few questions! My cousin made all of these questions! Say hi! Hurry!

Xin Yue: Hi!

Banyue: *nods*

Guan Xiushi: Hello!

Runnox: It's only you guys?

Guan Xiushi: Yes, I guess?

Runnox: Well, whatever. Let me take a look at the questions... Let's just start with Banyue and Xin Yue's first night——

Xin Yue: Holy fuck, don't even ask about it! Banyue is a demon! He's a demon in bed!

Runnox: pfffftttt——mind telling us what happened?

Xin Yue: We had sex that night! And it was only once! Like seriously——FUCKING ONCE! And I fucking fainted!!! I thought I was dead because his dick is so big but I was surprised when I woke up the night after that! But the problem is I can't do anything! I can't walk! I can't move my body like——I LITERALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING!

Runnox: Oh my, Xin Yue don't be like that! Look at Banyue! What if he felt guilty?——pfft! What will you do?

Xin Yue: *glanced at Banyue with a sweet smile* Don't worry! I'll be more flexible for you the next time we have sex so that I will have more libido.

Banyue: .............

Runnox: What will you do now after marriage?

Xin Yue: I don't know..... I'll just enjoy life since I can't age or die now that I'm a god. Me and Banyue will just have fun exploring the whole world, I guess?

Runnox: Well, it's not a bad decision since you weren't able to do that because of the things that happened——

Xin Yue: Don't act so worried! It's your fault from the beginning!

Runnox: I'm sorry, okay?! It was for the plot! I can't just ignore the plot of the story, you know?

Xin Yue: Next question!

Runnox: Okay, the next question is....... Why do you always shout at the beginning? My cousin maybe thought you're a hypocrite or something.

Xin Yue: Why does my shout connect to——Ugh. I don't even know myself. Just imagine yourself getting transmigrated into a world that you know what kind of ending it would be and you don't have any weapon with you that can help you survive! You can't help but shout right?! Next question!

Runnox: Okay, okay. Uh... Are you and Guan Xiushi friends?

Xin Yue: What kind of question is that?

Runnox: Well, maybe it's because you both don't have that friendly relationship in the story.

Guan Xiushi: The author is right! Brother Yue, I want to know too!

Xin Yue: Shut up!

Guan Xiushi: See?! Brother Yue hates me! It was obvious that we were not friends!

Xin Yue: What the——Why are you acting like a baby? If you were not my friend, I wouldn't have to talk to you and let you stick to me all the time!

Guan Xiushi: Really?! Brother Yue, we're friends?!

Xin Yue: Of course! It's obvious——