C H A P T E R 3 9

— • —

Chapter 39: The Third Trial, Part 3

The whole group of participants compressed their minds and knowledge to come up with a plan. Dan Cianxi glanced at the group and started to speak. "Any suggestions are fine, but they need to be effective for battle. Do you have any suggestions?"

The participants looked at each other and started getting lost in their thoughts. After a while, a female participant raised her hand and spoke, "Sister Cianxi, how about we sneak to the Divine Guardian's location and make a sneak attack?"

"Hmm..." Dan Cianxi slowly nodded and replied, "Your suggestion is good, but if we make a sneak attack, it must be properly planned."

"We will attack first?" Xuan Feng asked with his eyes raised. "That's not a good decision. From what I've seen in the books, Divine Guardians are giant protectors from the Heaven Realm. They were originally made by the ancient gods, so they are as strong as the Moon God and the Sun God."

"Oh...."

"I see...."

"It's really hard."

"What should we do now?"

"How are we supposed to attack when we will look like mere ants to it?"

"Ah!" Shui Haixiao thought of an idea and raised her hand. "Then how about we wait for it to come out by itself?"

Xuan Feng shook his head at her and replied, "Divine Guardians do not leave their positions; at least they are ordered, or something attacked it. So waiting for it to come out will be no good; a lot of time will be wasted."

"Hmph!~"

"Then how about we attack it and lead it somewhere to seal it?" Leng Baiyun suggested. "Once it's trapped, we can attack it with our all-out divinity."

Xuan Feng pondered for a while to consider his suggestions before replying, "Your suggestion is good, but attacking with our full divinity is a bad decision. We don't know how tough a Divine Guardian could be because I have only seen it in books, so we don't need to be reckless."

"Then how about someone lures it?"

All of them shifted their attention to Xin Yue, who spoke. Dan Cianxi paused, then raised her eyes and replied, "Lure, Your Highness, can you enlighten us further?"

Xin Yue looked at her with an astonished expression and spoke, "You want to hear my suggestion?"

"Sure, why not?" Dan Cianxi responded.

Xin Yue glanced at the other participants, who were looking at him with either a curious gaze or an astounded expression. Xin Yue sighed and grabbed a stone that he had randomly seen on the ground. "Fine, fine. Let's just say that this whole box is the whole temple." Xin Yue drew a square shape on the ground and showed it to everyone.

"Right now, we are located at the entrance, which is this place." Xin Yue encircled a particular angle of the box that he had drawn and continued to explain, "What we're going to do is send someone to lure out the Divine Guardian. But don't worry since that person is not exactly a sacrificial pawn that we need to use to win. I have a simple plan on how to lure it out." Xin Yue glanced at the people with a grin on his face, "Do you want to hear it?"

Dan Cianxi, Leng Baiyun, and Xuan Feng looked at each other before redirecting their gazes back to Xin Yue with a determined expression: "Yes, your Highness."