C H A P T E R 5 7

— • —

Chapter 57: To The Demon Realm Part 2

( A/N: Sorry guys if it takes too much time to update. I was so busy managing my school, family, friends, games, and writing stories so..... Enjoy reading! (๑'ᴗ')ゞ )

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME——Wait, Brother Yue??" Guan Xiushi yelled in shock, looking at the person carrying him.

"Tsk." Xin Yue tossed him on the ground with a scowl and massaged his shoulder. "So fucking noisy. I wonder why I grabbed you in the middle of the crowd with me."

"I don't know either!" Guan Xiushi complained, "And why are we in the Mortal Realm?! Why is the Sun Palace like that?——Why is Brother Yue at the Sun Palace?!" He continuously asked in bewilderment.

Xin Yue stretched his body and gazed at Guan Xiushi, who appeared to be going insane from confusion about what was going on. Guan Xiushi scoffed and sat on a random stone, glancing around as he realized that Xin Yue would not be able to answer all of his inquiries. "So this is the Mortal Realm?"

"Yeah." Xin Yue replied.

"It's too dark, unlike the Heaven Realm. Are there monsters here?" Guan Xiushi asked as he picked up a random small branch on the ground and swung it in the air playfully.

"Yeah." Xin Yue nodded with a mischievous smile, "Too many."

Guan Xiushi, looking afraid, threw the little branch he had just picked up and rushed behind Xin Yue. When Xin Yue heard loud rustles coming from the dark side of the forest, he groaned and took a quick look at him.

"Monsters! Is that monster?!" Looking toward the direction from which the rustles were coming, Guan Xiushi cried out in fear. With an expression of fear on his face, he quickly grabbed onto Xin Yue's arm. "Protect me! Brother Yue, protect me!!!!"

"Your Highness, Xin Yue." Emerging from the shadows was Xiang Chen, trailed by Qing Chu, who carrying Banyue on her shoulder.

Heaving a sigh of relief, Guan Xiushi collapsed to the ground as Xin Yue moved forward to examine Banyue's wounds and pulse. "Is he fine?" He asked Qing Chu.

Qing Chu put Babyue down and made him lean behind the tree then answered, "Young Master Banyue, is fine Your Highness. Though his meridians were chaotic and his pulse was irregular.

Xin Yue nodded and frowned, "You were calling him Jing Lin earlier. How come you're calling him Banyue now?" He asked with a suspicious gaze.

After staring at him for some time, Qing Chu took off all of the tribal jewelry from her body, revealing only a simple dark brown robe. Her previously ink-black eyes also changed to blazing red, and a single fang emerged from her lips. "I apologize for not revealing my true identity earlier. My name is still Qing Chu, however, I am one of the Sin of Lust's trusted subordinates in the demon realm who was assigned to guard Young Master Banyue. And the Ghost Sin of Lust is Young Master Banyue's mother."

Xin Yue raised his eyes. Mother? He never told me that his mother is still alive... A necklace with a glowing crimson-red butterfly pendant was given to him by Qing Chu while he was lost in his thoughts. Guan Xiushi and Xiang Chen also received the other necklace.  "These pendants were directly blessed by the Sin of Lust. Since we are now entering the Demon Realm, it will be a good amulet to breathe through the exotic demon aura in the air." Qing Chu said as she unsheathed her sword.

"Ah, I see. The Demon Real——Fuck, wait! We're entering the Demon Realm?!" Xin Yue yelled with an astounded expression.

"Yes." Qing Chu said as she swung her sword in a circular motion, "We must report this to Young Master Banyue's mother. And we can't stay here in the Mortal Realm. The Sun God's followers are all over and we will be easily spotted and killed."