C H A P T E R 6

— • —

Chapter 6: The Chaotic Town of Yingren; Hidden Slave Auction Part 2

"Handle him carefully!"

"Master will get angry if he is accidentally injured!"

"Impossible! He's taller than me up close! This man is really a noble!"

"I bet he's some high-demand prostitute."

"Stop talking! He'll wake up!"

"You shut up!"

"No, you shut up!"

"SHHHH!!!"

"Tsk! What the fuck is with the noises?!...." Xin Yue raised both hands to cover his ears——WAIT, WHAT?!

A clanking sound of metal resonated all over the place. Xin Yue's eyes were still closed, so he didn't know where he was right now. He tried to raise his hand again, but a clanking sound of metal resonated again, preventing both hands from even reaching his face.

This time, Xin Yue opened his eyes; his whole body was alarmed, and his hearing senses activated immediately. As soon as he opened his violet eyes, he saw three men dressed in commoner's old clothes who were close to a rag and looking closely at him, their eyes staring intently and their mouths hanging open.

One of the men aggressively jabbed his companion's shoulder. "Look! I told you he would wake up!"

His companion also jabbed his shoulder and replied furiously. "What?! You're blaming me?! Your voice is much louder!"

"No, it's your voice!"

"No, it's yours!"

"It's your voice!"

"It's yours!"

"Your voice!"

"Yours!"

"IT'S YOUR MOTHERFUCKING VOICE!!!"

"IT'S FUCKING YOURS, DICKHEAD!!!"

"FUCKING SHUT UP, YOU'RE HURTING MY EARS!!!!!" Xin Yue shouted, his face looking furious and his bloodshot eyes glaring at the two men.

The last man, who was quiet the whole time, sneered at Xin Yue. "Heh! You have no right to shut us up! You're ending up as a dirty slave anyway!"

Xin Yue paused, and his gaze shifted to the man, his face frowning and his mouth slowly opening. "What did you say?"

The man replied back, "I said you're ending up as a dirty slave! Are you surprised?! HAHAHA! You dare to walk in our Yingren town looking clueless."

Xin Yue, who was still frowning, interrupted his words, "What about my companion? Where is he?"

The man answered him. "Pwe! We don't get this kind of slave! Our sales might drop instantly!"