C H A P T E R 5 6

— • —

Chapter 56: To The Demon Realm Part 1

The stars were sparkling brilliantly in the night sky, and the moon was large and dazzling. But at the marble-and-gold Sun Palace, everything was disorganized, and the gorgeous carvings on the golden pillars had been shattered.

Xin Yue, who was wielding a long silver chain with two crescent moon blades on either end, snarled at the Sun God. The air was heavy and menacing as pure white divine qi flowed out of his body and his gentle purple eyes radiated a white radiance.

The Sun God gave him a slight smile as he glowered at Xin Yue, "Haa... If you had the eyes of your mother, I would've spared you a long time ago. However, you look more like your bastard of a father."

"That's none of your fucking business." Xin Yue immediately replied, "I was born like this," he arched his brows with a hostile expression and continued on his words, "I'm beautiful as hell."

The Sun God remained showing a slight smile on his face as he replied, "You inherited your mother's attitude. That's good."

"Fuck you."

The Sun God chuckled and a bright red flame emerged out of his palm, radiating a light amid the dark golden room, "However, you have no right to interfere with my business with my son. Leave. I don't want your mother to get mad at me."

Xin Yue frowned. This dude is head over heels for the Moon God..... What a freak. He glanced at With bloodshot eyes that were glowing white, Banyue, who was unconscious and resting on his arms, turned to face the Sun God. With a sarcastic smile on his lips, he tightly grasped the lengthy chain with his right hand.  "Sorry, but I will bring Banyue with me."

The long chain on Xin Yue's right hand, which had crescent moon blades on both ends, was hurled quickly in the direction of the Sun God in an instant. Xin Yue stepped forward to face the Sun God, a silver handgun appearing in his left hand, and used the occasion to hand Banyue to Xiang Chen and Qing Chu on his back. The Sun God parried the long chain with his right hand, which also projected a large amount of fire. As Xin Yue leaped to the other side to escape the blazing flames, part of his robe was burnt.

"GO!" Xin Yue yelled. Xiang Chen and Qing Chu nodded at him while Qing Chu carried Banyue but the Sun God reacted fast and waved his hand to make a wall of fire to every door of the room.

However, Xin Yue was the same. He hurled a sticky grenade into the ceiling after it emerged from the silver bracelet. The palace's golden ceiling burst in an instant, sending Xiang Chen and Qing Chu flying toward the ceiling hole while Banyue perched on Qing Chu's shoulder.

The Sun God watched the three exit the hole in the ceiling, clicking his tongue in frustration. However, the Sun God was taken aback when Xin Yue launched a counterattack, pulling the trigger of his silver handgun. The Sun God clenched his teeth and raised his fist with great effort as the bullet went through his left shoulder, slightly weakening him.

A massive, flaming sword with a magma stone blade materialized on the Sun God's hand. He was in front of Xin Yue in an instant, swinging the sword around his waist. Xin Yue quickly summoned the long chain and managed to block the sword's searing blade, but the swing's powerful force forced him against the wall. Xin Yue felt lightheaded from the powerful impact, but he overcame it and got back up, grasping the long chain securely while his bloodshot eyes glowed white.