C H A P T E R 1 8

— • —

Chapter 18: Crescent Moon God Arrival; The Magnificent Heaven Realm Part 1

"Who's this brat?...." Xin Yue murmured to himself while looking at the glowing wisp in front of him. The wisp was neither a boy nor a girl and its gender identity was hard to guess because of its mixed appearance. The wisp let out a sweet smile once again as it spoke to him, "My Lord, I have been waiting for you to come out for a long time!"

Xin Yue frowned in confusion, "What came out?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, BRAT?! WHAT IS THIS PLACE——DID YOU KIDNAP ME?! FUCK YOU! ARE YOU PERHAPS A SHAPESHIFTER THAT IS A STINKING PERVERTED OLD MAN?!" He yelled hysterically at the small wisp.

The small wisp suddenly panicked, "N-No.... My Lord, I-I'm your——"

"OH NO! OH NO, NOT ME! YOU AIN'T GONNA FOOL ME WITH YOUR PUPPY EYES, HMM?! GO AWAY OR I'LL TELL BANYUE TO KILL YOU THIS INSTANT! I DON'T KNOW YOU! YOU'RE SUSPICIOUS AS FUCK!" Xin Yue cut off the wisp's words.

Wisp: "But My Lord you have to listen to me because——"

Xin Yue: "HELL NO! DON'T 'MY LORD' ME, YOU SCAM SHIT! GO AWAY HERE! YOU LOOK SUSPICIOUS, YOU SOUND SUSPICIOUS, YOU FEEL FUCKING SUSPICIOUS! I'M NOT GOING TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY!!!!"

Wisp: "My Lord, please listen to me——"

Xin Yue: "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! I'M NOT HEARING ANYTHING! ——OH, SHIT WHAT IS THAT?! OH WOW FUCK YEAH! DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUCKING GLOWING BULB CHILD IN FRONT OF YOU——"

Wisp: "My Lord, one of the Yue Xiang God, the Crescent Moon God, please listen to this subordinate just once."

(in case you don't know, Yue Xiang in Chinese means Phases of The Lunar.)

Xin Yue paused on what the wisp said, he slowly turned on the wisp's direction with a shocked expression, "W-Wait...... You know me?"

The wisp smiled and let out a sigh of relief because Xin Yue finally listened to him, "Yes, I know you, My Lord. I am part of your Spiritual Divine Soul, and also one of the Lunar Essence of the Gods."

Xin Yue arched his brows. He looks fine and composed on the outside, but his mind is a mess inside and all his brain cells are intersecting with each other because of too much confusion, "W-What the hell are you talking about? I can't understand a single thing...."

The wisp smiled and replied, "It's alright, My Lord. It's normal for you to be bewildered right now because of my sudden appearance. This subordinate will patiently wait until you calm down."

Xin Yue blinked a few times while frowning as if he was just processing everything in his head and eventually shook his head, "No, No, time is running so I have to hurry. Explain it to me clearly so that I will understand."

The wisp nodded, "Alright, this subordinate will follow My Lord's orders." The wisp floated near him and lifted his gaze at Xin Yue, "Do you know where you are, My Lord?" The wisp asked.

Xin Yue shifted his gaze at the place he was in right now and redirected his gaze at the wisp again as he shook his head, "N-No...."

"This is My Lord's domain; this is inside My Lord's divine core that was materialized as a place according to your divinity. And I lived here for a long time as soon as you were born."