🦋Prompts and Proposals🦋

"Okay," Kara started, "you can be here as long as you promise not to say anything."

Cisco and Winn lit up like the Fourth of July and asked, "is this about Project Watchtower?"

"No," Oliver interrupted, "it's different and private so listen."

Cisco and Winn nodded in synchronisation, it was creepy.

"So," Kara said, "after everything with Reign, Oliver and I decided that we wanted to try to have kids."

Silence.

Absolute, dead silence.

And then,

"Oh my god!" Cisco and Winn cheered, "yes! Why are you telling us?"

"We need your help," Oliver grumbled.

"Oh?" Cisco looked shocked.

"No," Kara groaned, "get your head out of the gutter. Look, I can't conceive unless I'm not human."

"You want us to build red lamps," Winn realised.

"Yes," Oliver said, "and it would be great if you guys help. You also better not tell anyone otherwise I'll have someone pay a visit."

They both gulped at that before nodding and going off to work, already colluding about the designs.

Oliver wrapped his arm around his wife, "we are going to regret this aren't we?"

"Very much so," Kara chuckled and they left to return home.

They changed and left for their respective jobs.

(Kara's outfit)

***

Around lunchtime, Kara was bombarded in her office by Roy.

"Roy?" Kara asked in confusion, "what are you doing here?"

Roy sat down in front of Kara, "I wanted to propose to Thea."

Kara's face lit up in a huge smile, "that's wonderful!"

"Really?" Roy asked hopefully, "would she really like it?"

"Of course," Kara beamed, "have you told Oliver?"

"I was going to," Roy explained, "I actually needed your help in picking out the ring first."

Kara nodded, "I would love to."

Roy brightened at that and Kara stood up and they left CatCo together. Kara was aware of a few ring shops in the vicinity, but knew that Thea would love Michael's the most. Roy trusted Kara's choice since she spent a lot of time with his girlfriend and hopefully soon-to-be fiancée.

They entered the shop where they were greeted by the shopkeeper who knew when to keep discretion. He was an old man and had sold his fair share of rings to everyone. He stood up in attention as everyone recognised the new Mrs. Queen. He showed them a couple of pieces and Roy thought that they were beautiful, but wasn't sure if they were right for Thea.