🦋Surprises and Sappy Evenings🦋

TWO MONTHS LATER

Things ran smoothly after Oliver's return and they all dealt with the many bad guys in between that tormented them. After all, a hero's job is never done. One day, Oliver came back late from work and found Kara completing one of her articles.

"Hey El'divia," Oliver greeted as he pressed a kiss to the top of Kara's head.

"Hi Ollie," she grinned back at him and he noticed her eating chocolate chip cookies.

"Chocolate chip?" he questioned with a small smirk.

She looked up at him and grinned before offering him one, "oh, yeah! These are for you though, they're your favourite aren't they?"

Oliver accepted one gratefully, "second to you."

Kara blushed slightly, but rolled her eyes anyway, "you're such a sap."

"Only for you," he winked as they laughed.

Later on, when they were talking about their day, something struck Oliver and he made a decision. He was so sure about it and got to planning.

THE NEXT DAY

After Kara had left for work, Oliver took Cisco's breach device and opened a breach to Smallville. He saw Clark about to laser eyes him, but he raised his hands in a peace gesture and clark calmed after he saw who it was.

SMALLVILLE

"Oliver?" Clark asked, "what are you doing here?"

"Honey," a very pregnant Lois said coming down the steps, "what's going on?"

Lois then saw Oliver and smiled brightly, "hi Oliver! You're here!"

"Hi Lois," he greeted and kissed her cheek as he politely hugged her carefully, "how's the baby?"

"Ugh," Lois groaned, "it's got me up at all times, but I'm excited. I love the fact that we decided to keep the gender a surprise until the actual birth."

Oliver nodded, "your due date is soon right?"

"Yup," Lois responded, "however being half-human and half-Kryptonian, we have no idea what to expect."

"As happy as we are that you're visiting," Clark cut in after moving to stand beside his wife, "what brings you here?"

"Right," Oliver looked around, "I wanted to ask you something. I need to go to Midvale afterwards, but I thought it's better to start with you."

A small smile crept on Clark's face, "I have a pretty good idea of what you want to ask, but go ahead."

"I was raised by my mother to do it right," Oliver began, "I don't want to mess things up because for once in my life everything is perfect. I wanted your blessing Clark, to propose to Kara. I can't imagine my life without her and I want it to be official. I want her to be my wife and I, her husband. I want her to be the mother of my kids and for us to have a family. Krypton must have its own traditions and family means everything to Kara so I came here first considering that you're her only living family member."

Clark's grin widened, "you have my blessing. Kara had always been afraid of being alone for the rest of her life, but now she has you and you couldn't be more perfect for each other. You make her happy and that's all I've ever wanted."

Lois started crying, "yes! Kara's finally going to get engaged. I've been waiting for this for so long."

Clark then turned to Lois and began to wipe her tears because she was extremely emotional (pregnancy hormones).