🦋Engagements and Ever Afters🦋

With the birth of baby Jonathan, Kara and Oliver pushed back their engagement party to a few days later because they wanted them to be there. Currently, Kara was getting ready and subjected to one of Thea's torture routines.

"Thea," Kara chastised for the millionth time, "I look fine."

"You need to look perfect," Thea stated once more, "you are engaged to the Oliver Queen. You need to be look amazing because this has to be amazing."

"Calm down," Kara reassured, "hand me the heels?"

Thea brought her a pair of matching heels for her dress. Kara was dressed in a lovely black dress for the evening. It was actually Moira's dress and Thea was the one who insisted on wearing it so that she could make a good impression. There was no doubt that the dress was gorgeous, maybe the neck was cut a little low for Kara's taste and not one she'd usually wear, but she loved it. She was coming into her own and learning to be more confident. The only problem was that it felt wrong to wear one of Oliver's mother's dresses. Oliver had no problem as did Thea so she agreed. Apparently, their mother wore this dress during her own engagement party to Oliver's father so it was more of a good luck charm.

The dress was matte black, long with a huge slit going up the left side and had full sleeves. It had a deep v-neck and a silver belt sort of thing around the waist.

Kara's dress and heels:

Thea left Kara's golden curls untamed and free after curling them lightly

Thea left Kara's golden curls untamed and free after curling them lightly. Her hair always seemed to be perfect which was something that irked every woman on the planet. Her lips were now a deep burgundy and as usual, Thea only applied eye makeup- a smokey, yet glittery eye.

Kara took the necklace Oliver had gifted her and Thea placed it around Kara's neck while Kara wore the arrow bangle on her right hand.

"Great," Thea commented, she being the groom-to-be's younger sister looked delightful in an extremely tight, short maroon dress.

Tight tended to be her usual style.

Thea left first and Kara followed after her. She descended the steps and all eyes were her. She could see her family, friends and some of Oliver's business associates in the crowd so she gave them all a pageant-winning smile. She looked down to see Oliver waiting for her at the base of the steps.

He offered her a warm smile. He thought that she looked radiant as ever and gorgeous in black. Whether it be on her alien genes, or having good-looking parents, Oliver didn't care. He loved Kara for her nature- she was goofy, kind, sweet, strong, badass and a lot of more words that would take forever to list. Hell, there weren't enough words in the English dictionary to describe his love for Kara. He still found it surreal that he was going to marry her and have a family with her, someday.

"Hey El'divia," Oliver greeted with a kiss as she reached the bottom, "you look heavenly as ever."

Kara smiled at him widely, "and don't you look dashing Oliver."